This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
Imagine if you could fry your favorite food from the comfort of your home, with no need to head out to a local restaurant… with a commercial air fryer, your home can be filled with that same delicious smell! Or, if you own a restaurant, why not kick it up a notch for your customers by creating some mouthwatering fried food?
The best commercial air fryer is a must-have in your home if you eat fried food regularly or even just on special occasions. If you’re just here to find the best overall air fryer, then take a look at the fantastic Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer – it’s hard to find a fryer with this many cooking modes.
If You’re in a Hurry – My Tops Picks at a Glance
What’s So Good About a Commercial Air Fryer?
What’s your favorite fried meal? Do you love French fries, deep-fried chicken, tempura, potato samosas, or pakora? What about your family or your customers at the restaurant? With the best commercial air fryer, you can now create your favorite fried foods in your home or business.
But versatile food options aren’t the only terrific benefit of a commercial air fryer; many of my top picks below now use the latest rapid air technology to reduce the oil used for deep frying food – in some cases, no oil is required at all. This means that eating fried meals has never been as guilt-free.
The best commercial air fryer also has a large capacity; enough for a large family, a gathering, or a work order in a restaurant. Although these air fryers cater for up to six people at once, there is always a limit to their overall capacity – the pot can only be so large before it influences the quality of the deep frying.
You might think this is a disadvantage, but it isn’t. While there is an upper limit to the carrying capacity of the bowl, this means that the best commercial air fryer is never too large to fit in your kitchen and takes up a minimal amount of space on your countertop.
The Best Commerical Air Fryers Reviews
1) Best Overall – Instant Pot Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer
- 6-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Air fry, broil, roast, dehydrate, bake...
- ONE-TOUCH SMART PROGRAMS: Customizable cooking programs for...
- EVENCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Delivering all the crunch and...
The 6-in-1 instant pot vortex has everything you could desire in the best commercial air fryer. Whether you want to air fry, broil, roast, dehydrate, bake, or reheat your food, this product gives you six different choices and convenient smart programming – and for this reason, it easily takes the Best Overall spot.
You can easily program this device to prepare your food in 6 different ways. Its smart settings are programmed with one-touch technology, meaning you don’t have to think about timing or temperature – no matter what you plan to cook. Furthermore, the smart display gives you real-time data.
If you want meals prepared professionally without the skills of a professional chef, this appliance is a winner. Never stress about overcooking or deep frying your food too much; the smart settings and screen data keep your task under control, and it has plenty of room for family-sized portions.
It’s not just the functionality that makes this product such a great cooking appliance – it’s the dimensions and the practicality of it too. So whether you’re cooking for an office party or a family, the instant pot vortex gives you excellent capacity and superb flexibility – it also fits on any countertop.
- 6-in-1 appliance – allows you to fry, broil, roast, dehydrate, bake, and reheat
- 6 smart programs – one-touch program functions and data screen
- Easy-clean basket – features a large non-stick basket, perfect for French fries
- Non-dishwasher safe – the basket is large and functional but needs to be sink cleaned
- Reheat function – the appliance reheat function works but doesn’t replace a microwave
2) Best Basic – Secura Air Fryer 4.2Qt
- The Secura 4.2 quart (4-liter) Electric Hot Air Fryer uses...
- Extra large 4.2 quart (4-liter) basket, more capacity than...
- 60 minute cooking timer with auto-shut off when your food is...
If you love fried meals and want to make them healthy, the Secura air frying machine is an outstanding choice. This fryer is the Best Basic model, as it’s easy to use and perfect for everyday meals. It uses hot air in combination with high-speed air circulation to cook quickly without grease or oil.
This appliance features the largest basket you will find for the best commercial air fryer; it has a 4-liter capacity allowing you to cater to families and large gatherings. For instance, if you want a selection of fried buffet food, this is the perfect appliance to make it happen – it’s fried food without the mess.
Sometimes you don’t want to watch your food cooking moment by moment, and with the Secura, you don’t have to; it has a 60-minute cooking timer with an auto shut-off function that turns off when your food is ready. It also has variable temperature options that automatically keep the temp-balance.
So, if you’re in the market for a convenient, clean, modern, and healthy fryer for your family or your business, take a close look at the Secura. As well as being the clean and healthy option for frying your food, it has a sleek aesthetic that fits neatly on your countertop and gives you options for BBQ’d food.
- Electric hot air – this appliance uses air frying technology instead of grease to fry food
- Extra-large basket – it has a 4-liter basket, enough for teams and large families
- Temperature control – it has 180-390 degree temperature options for excellent versatility
- Moisture sensitive – unless the fryer drawer is free from moisture, it will turn white
3) Best Design – Paula Deen 8.5QT (1700 Watt) Large Air Fryer
- 8.5QT LARGE AIR FRYER - Paula Deen's air fryer features a...
- SIMPLE DIAL CONTROLS – The large dial controls the...
- STAINLESS-STEEL INTERIOR – The unique stainless steel...
If you want the “wow factor” in your kitchen but you don’t want to compromise on functionality, the Paula Deen large air frying machine could be the perfect answer. This fryer has the Best Looks overall – it is neat, colorful, and vintage and has a large capacity that can cater for up to six people.
When you buy the Paula Deen air fryer, you buy an innovative appliance that finds the balance between countertop appeal, space, and performance. This fryer lets you prepare fried meals for small gatherings without any fuss, and you will find the large dials and smaller controls unspecialized and easy to use.
This appliance is the Volkswagen Beetle of kitchen air fryers, so it’s definitely classic and easy on the eyes, but has performance been overlooked? Certainly not! Inside, you will find a stainless steel cooking chamber that reflects heat and provides an even cooking temperature for perfectly cooked results.
That’s not all; the Paula Deen fryer is an air fryer meaning you can have the great taste of healthy fried meals – crispy on the outside and tender on the inside – without the added fat and calories associated with traditional frying. So this appliance isn’t only modern on the outside; it really does deliver.
- Looks modern – features a sleek rounded shell, available in four different colors
- Large capacity – a large square basket that feeds up to six people
- Air fryer – convection frying technology to cut out fat and reduce calories
- Drip tray scratching – some of the coatings might scratch along the rim of the drip pan
4) Best Toaster Oven Fryer – Instant Pot Omni Plus 11-in-1 Toaster Oven
- With this large capacity oven, you can toast 6 pieces of...
- Clear the clutter and free up your counter space with this...
- 11 smart programs let you cook with the touch of a button:...
For a fryer with a difference, consider the Best Toaster oven fryer, the Instant Pot Omni. This oven lets you toast up to 6 slices of bread and bake or roast at the same time; so why not eliminate the need for an extra toaster in your kitchen, free up some counter space and increase your kitchen’s versatility with this all-in-one solution!
Say you have a large family, or you need a versatile cooking appliance in your office kitchen for large scale catering; this multi-function toast oven and air fryer lets you fry, dehydrate, roast, bake, reheat, and more, giving you extra time for other food prep or for organizing your event.
The toaster oven fryer is a complete solution for commercial air fryer catering or cooking in a large family home. First, program the appliance with the smart settings and easy-to-use dials, then set it to work on the rest of your meal preparation while the fried meal and toast cook cleanly in the convection fryer.
Here is one appliance that doesn’t mess about! You can get started with this toaster oven fryer straight out of the box; it comes with an oven rack, a cooking pan, a commercial air fryer basket, rotisserie spits and forks, and a rotisserie lift. This appliance brings together super convenience and a modern frying approach.
- Large capacity – cook 6 slices of bread and a whole chicken at the same time in this multi-function oven
- 11 smart programs – choose from 11 programs that offer excellent smart setting controls
- Out the box cooking – the oven can be set up quickly straight out the box
- No off button – the oven has a stand-by button instead of an off button
- Heat production – the heat produced in the oven is on the high side
5) Best For Cooking Smaller Portions – Chefman 2-Quart Air TurboFry
- HEALTHY FRYING: Achieve perfect fried results with little or...
- SPACE SAVING COMPACT SIZE: The personal size air fryer saves...
- VERSATILITY: Manual temperature control & 60-minute...
What about a space-saving fryer with manual temperature options and no need for oil? One that gives you excellent capacity for smaller portions without the need to re-organize your entire kitchen? The Chefman Turbofry is the Best For Cooking Smaller Portions as it combines a compact design with useful features.
These days it’s all about air convection frying to get that crispy outer skin and tender center without the need for artery-clogging oils and fats. Chefman believes in this philosophy too and creates excellent fried results in the range of 200-400 degrees with only a minimal amount of oil.
You guessed it, this appliance doesn’t have the same capacity as other air fryers on the list – it’s smaller in size and capacity, but that’s also its advantage. Sometimes you want to keep portions of fried items under control, especially if you aren’t cooking for many people or have a crowded kitchen – if so, the Chefman is ideal!
In many ways, the Chefman is a no-brainer, especially if you need the best commercial air fryer that delivers healthy standard portions and that doesn’t use up too much countertop space. It also has an integrated timer to make your job as a commercial kitchen chef a little bit easier and more productive.
- Healthy frying – fryer uses little or no oil for frying, giving you healthy food
- Space-saving – small size fits easily on any kitchen counter layout
- Easy to clean – fryer basket is removable and dishwasher safe
- Smaller size – size could be too small for some chefs
- Only available in black – doesn’t complement with all kitchen decorations
6) Best Luxury Option – LKNJLL Air Fryer
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: The adjustable dial ranges between 80 -...
- COMPACT DESIGN: The air fryer provides enough space to grill...
- 30 MINUTE TIMER: Conveniently schedule the cooking cycle and...
For a compact and spacious air fryer, take a look at the LKNJLL countertop oven; this product is the Best Luxury Option because of its elegant design and spacious interior. You can picture any commercial kitchen with this in the corner, ready to fry all kinds of vegetables, chips, chicken, and desserts.
When you invest in this product, you get a luxury fryer that promises to be functional, healthy, and easy to maintain. It contains a large detachable family-sized basket that is dishwasher safe and easy to clean; it also provides a convenient 30-minute timer that turns off automatically when food is cooked.
This fryer uses temperature control technology with a range between 80-200 degrees allowing you to fry many types of food without burning them. It is also designed to be super compact, meaning it can fit snuggly into any kitchen environment – you will also find it effortless to clean.
So, if you’re a professional chef who needs to fry food cleanly and efficiently for your customers, or if you need a compact modern fryer for your home or work kitchen, get on board with the LKNJLL air fryer. This appliance fits neatly into any corner or counter space without fuss and makes frying easy.
- Temperature options – dial between 80-200 degrees gives plenty of heating options
- Compact design – loads of space inside for grilling different foods, also has a compact, boxy construction
- Easy to clean – the detachable family-sized basket is easy to clean
- Price – this oven is on the higher end of the price scale for compact fryers
7) Best For Big Families – COSORI Air Fryer Max XL
- Critically Acclaimed: COSORI Premium Air fryer (Red Dot...
- Less Oil: The air fryer uses up to 85% less oil than...
- Large Capacity: The air fryer's spacious 5.8-quart square...
This critically acclaimed air fryer has 13 one-touch cooking functions and uses modern air circulation technology with minimal oil, undoubtedly making it the Best For Big Families. Although it uses far less oil than conventional frying, it doesn’t sacrifice any of the taste, meaning your family will love it.
There’s no need to overthink your timing for frying different food types – simply look at the smart controls and punch in the service you require, the smart technology does the rest. You and your family will also benefit from 85% less oil in your fried meal, meaning fewer calories and healthier lifestyles.
Save time and energy looking at recipes for fried meals and use a trial and error cooking process; the COSORI air fryer has done the hard work for you and provides you with programmable settings that make your life easier and more productive. There is also plenty of space for all the family.
You’ll be glad you have this fryer in your kitchen when it comes to festivals such as Thanksgiving and Christmas; not only can you present an array of buffet treats for your family and guests, but you can reheat leftovers and warm-up decadent desserts hassle-free – and, of course, your family will want to know your secret!
- 13 one-touch settings – 13 cooking functions make cooking easy
- Low oil fryer – makes delicious fried meals with 85% less oil
- Large capacity – its 5.8-quart basket can hold an entire chicken
- Steam leaks – some steam might leak from this appliance when frying
8) Runner Up for Design – Philips TurboStar Digital
- The Philips Airfryer XXL uses hot air to fry your favorite...
- With a 3lb capacity you can now make delicious meals for the...
- The Airfryer is instantly hot and ready to go in seconds....
The Philips air fryer is an innovative kitchen fryer that uses the latest convection frying technology. Philips gets things right with this fryer by delivering a product that won’t look out of place and produces the healthiest fried meals around.
As with other fryers that use this technology, little or no oil is needed to fry all kinds of vegetables and meats. Simply put your food in the fryer and set the timer with the smart settings. The convection air technology will do the rest, creating delicious meals quickly for all the family. It has a 3Ib capacity.
Frying your food is no longer a messy business with the Philips fryer; you not only need little or no oil to fry the food, but it has an area at the bottom of the appliance to collect any rogue fat that drips from the food. This produces fried meals that are dry and fat-free – much healthier for your family.
When it comes to design, Phillips has thought of everything; they have thought of the internal design of the appliance and the external shell. Internally, a top-down heating element fries the food and collects the fat; externally, it’s a rounded and sleek appliance that comes in monochrome colors, which is why it wins Best Design.
- No oil needed – fry healthy food with little or no oil needed
- 3 Lb capacity – benefit from the 3lb capacity for all the family
- Drip tray – collector drains fats from food, making it dry and healthy
- Cleaning issues – the appliance is a little trick to dismantle and clean
- Digital is better than analog – numbers can rub off on analog devices
9) Best For Versatility – Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL
- THE NINJA FOODI DELUXE XL: The deluxe pressure cooker that...
- TENDERCRISP TECHNOLOGY: Quickly pressure cook ingredients to...
- COOK FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: With an extra-large capacity...
This kitchen fryer isn’t called “ninja” for nothing; it’s an extremely versatile and modern food fryer that delivers in all the right places – this appliance is Best For Versatility because it can fry all types of food – both vegetables and meat – without the need for oil. It also has a super large capacity allowing you to fry a whole chicken.
This fryer uses tender-crisp technology, which uses a heating element to pressure cook the food and lock in the juices quickly. This gives them that crisp, golden outer skin that you know from countless adverts and high-class restaurants. It also has an easy-to-clean large pot that fits almost anything.
If you normally struggle with frying a chicken at Thanksgiving or Christmas, make your life easier with the Ninja fryer this year. Your friends or co-workers will be stunned at the quality and taste of this year’s fried food. In addition, the device is easy to cook with and easy to clean.
It hides its qualities inside an inconspicuous black shell that you wouldn’t notice in the kitchen – no wonder it’s called a “ninja”! Not only this, it has 9 functions and 45 recipes to help you out – not something you would expect from a pressure cooker, but ninjas are super covert.
- Tender-crisp technology – tender-crips technology dries your food and makes it look professional
- Large ceramic basket – the large capacity bowl is ceramic and easy to clean
- 9 functions- cook any type of food – meat or vegetable – with the 9 functions
- Too powerful – This appliance is more powerful than a microwave, which is something to keep in mind
10) Best Air Fryer Lid – Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid 6 in 1
- Turn your instant pot into an air fryer: With one quick...
- Easy to use: The detachable air fryer lid for Instant Pot is...
- Advanced safety: Overheat protection, automatic shutoff and...
If you want a versatile fryer that saves tons of space in your kitchen, this is the Best Air Fryer Lid you can find. This fryer switches its functions quickly with the programmable lid, allowing you to fry, bake, broil, or dehydrate with the touch of a button. Unlock a world of cooking with this fryer!
This fryer lid fits over a pot and contains the heating element and various settings required to cook your food to perfection. The lid covers an instant pot which is little more than a large container for the types of food you want to fry. Ease of use and a fast cooking process makes frying and baking simple.
An air fryer lid is an appliance that would suit professional or amateur chefs who need a convenient space-saving fryer with plenty of cooking options and settings that lets you produce delicious fried and roasted food. It’s simple to use with professional results.
If you want healthy fried meals for your family or customers at your restaurant, but you don’t want a fryer that’s costly, or that takes up tons of space on your countertop, take a look at this fryer lid. It not only gives you plenty of cooking options, but the pot is easy to handle, easy to store, and easy to clean.
- Helpful lid settings – the digital settings on the lid are easy to program and use
- Easy to store – The instant pot and lid separate for easy storage
- No oil needed – the top-down heating element is all that’s required for frying
- A little inconvenient – there is no utensil for taking food out of the instant pot
Commercial Air Fryer Buying Guide
Sometimes commercial air fryers are sold on their temperatures controls, but this isn’t always the best measure of quality of an appliance. Most commercial air fryers give you temperature controls in the range of 80-200 degrees, and many have automatic controls and settings that adjust the heat automatically.
While it is advantageous to have a broad range of temperatures, the cooking process’s quality depends on other factors, including the type of basket, the material of the basket, and the size of the cooking space. Therefore, always consider the temperature range, but don’t let it determine your buying decision.
The capacity of your fryer is a significant consideration for several reasons. First of all, the size of the fryer basket determines how much fried food you can make for your family, your restaurant, or your gathering; secondly, the basket size can influence the cooking time and quality of the food you want to fry.
The Chefman TurboFry is the smallest fryer I have on the list, but it’s designed this way. You might need a smaller fryer for your restaurant that turns out exact portions and keeps your books balanced; on the other hand, you might need one that gives you plenty of options to cook food.
Frying food is a messy business, even if you’re using an air fryer that requires very little oil to operate. In addition, the fryer needs to be washed every time you use it to prevent grease, fat, and oil from building up and affecting the taste of the freshly fried food you make. So, it helps if it’s easy to maintain.
The fact is that some fryers are easier than others to dismantle and wash. Furthermore, some of them are dishwasher safe, while others aren’t. A fryer might tick all the boxes for you, but remember to factor in the ease of maintenance – that’s unless you want a fryer that produces odd-tasting food after a few uses.
Ease of use
How easy the fryer is to use is worth considering when looking at your options; obviously, if the fryer ticks all the boxes but is hard to dismantle and maintain, it’s still worth weighing up, but you don’t want one that will eat into your preparation time too much. So what should you look out for?
A fryer that is easy to maintain usually has a pot or frying container that is easy to take out and clean. Easy to use fryers are usually dishwasher friendly as well. An easy-to-use fryer won’t have a confusing digital display or unhelpful dials; all settings should be simple to grasp and operate using the manual.
As with most kitchen appliances, the best commercial air fryers range in price; you can buy them fairly cheaply, and they still use the latest air frying technology. Of course, the higher you go in price, the more reliable the fryer will be and the more functionality it will offer. Unfortunately, fryers can cost a few thousand dollars.
Before deciding on a budget for your kitchen fryer, work out what the appliance will be used for and how frequently you expect to use it. Obviously, if you operate a commercial kitchen you might want to invest a little more for the best commercial air fryer that will guarantee long-term use and provide additional functions.
Additional Tips And Advice On Purchasing An Air Fryer
Above you can find the primary criteria to look for when purchasing your air fryer, but some additional elements could improve your experience of the appliance you choose. For example, consider whether your air fryer has a stirring paddle that moves the food around automatically as you cook.
Another option is a rotating bowl which is sometimes featured instead of a stirring paddle. The bowl is tilted and slowly rotates as your food cooks to prevent it from fusing together as it fries. You might also want to look for grills, fat catchers, and digital controls to improve quality and make life easier.
Finals Thoughts On Finding The Best Commercial Air Fryer For Your Home
The majority of the best commercial air fryers on the market today use the latest technology and don’t require much oil, if any. When choosing the best commercial air fryer for your home, this is good news, but watch out for ones that don’t use air convection processes; they are less healthy for your family and more difficult to clean and maintain.
Besides that, look for an air fryer that suits your requirements and the size of your customer base or family. What you use the air fryer for will determine the capacity you decide on and the upper limit of your budget. A final consideration is the shell of your air fryer and how it integrates into your kitchen.
- Best largest air fryer’s
- Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
- Can you put parchment paper In an air fryer?
You need to tailor your air fryer to your exact requirements to avoid wasting money on an appliance you won’t use very often and possibly wasting space in your kitchen because the unit you’ve bought is too large or cumbersome for your countertop. For example, will you fry food regularly or on special occasions?
This is a key question to ask, especially if you’re a business owner who needs to fry food for customers. If you fry food regularly, it’s worth investing in a unit that is easy to clean and maintain, but you also need one with excellent functionality and reliability. The first thing to consider is your own needs.
This is not a straightforward question to answer because cooking times vary significantly depending on the food you are cooking and the type of air fryer you use. Also, the heating element in an air fryer varies considerably and depends on the brand – most give you a standard range, but some use hot air.
To give you a general idea, you can expect bacon to fry in the appliance for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F, and chicken breast will take around 23 minutes at 375 degrees F. However, you need to bear in mind that some devices run hotter than others and that times might vary.
There are a few downsides to using a commercial air fryer relating to capacity and maintenance. Although a commercial air fryer has a larger capacity, this is still limited because of the air convection technology. If a pot is too large, the food won’t fry properly, so an air fryer has an upper serving limit.
This is a major downside, especially if you have a large family or you need a commercial air fryer for a restaurant. The other disadvantage of a commercial air fryer is its maintenance and cleaning requirements. They need to be cleaned regularly, and this isn’t always easy with some designs.
Once again, this depends on the model and the brand. Some of the best commercial air fryers are very easy to clean; they dismantle quickly and use a dishwasher-safe material so you can effectively clean them after every use. As a result, the future fried food won’t taste like old fat and grease. But this isn’t always the case.
Unfortunately, not every air fryer offers easy cleaning the way you might expect. An air fryer might give you some excellent features and advantages, but when it comes to cleaning, they are awkward to take apart and might require sink washing because the material is not suitable for the dishwasher.
There are two factors that determine the lifespan of an air fryer; one is the frequency of use, the other is the type of frying you carry out. For example, if you run a business and use the air fryer every day, this naturally reduces the lifespan of the air fryer. In this case, you could expect one to last two or three years.
On the other hand, if you use your air fryer in the home and only on special occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas, the machine will last far longer. In this case, you might expect your air fryer appliance to last five years or more before it needs to be replaced or repaired.
Richmond Howard started Meal Prepify in 2019 and has helped over a million people learn how to meal prep, get better at meal planning, and create a kitchen they love to use. He’s an avid home chef and loves to bbq, grill out, and make awesome food for family and friends. He’s been featured on MSN, Renaissance Periodization, and Good Financial Cents.