This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
Juicing is a beneficial way to stay healthy by making different juices that provide high nutrients to the body. An alternative to other juicers comes the hydraulic juice press. You need the best hydraulic juice press machine to kickstart juicing juice with high yield, quality and full of nutrients.
If You’re in a Hurry – My Tops Picks at a Glance
What is a hydraulic juicer?
Hydraulic juicers use a lot of pressure to squeeze and extract juice from fruits or vegetables. When juicing with this type of juicers, a pressing cloth or bag is required to hold the chopped ingredients when applying the pressure.
How Does hydraulic juicer work?
The unique thing about hydraulic press juicers is the process used to extract the juice. First, ingredients go through the trituration process (reducing the size and mixing the ingredients for a smooth mixture).
Secondly, the extraction of juice is done using the hydraulic press and the pressing bag. The ingredients are subjected to high pressure to squeeze completely the juice out the pulp.
Are Hydraulic Juicers Worth It?
The two-step involved in juice extraction is similar to the twin gear process of extraction. Masticating juicers produce a quality juice and high yield as the hydraulic press juicers.
One thing to understand is, these hydraulic press juicers come at a high price which makes them expensive. The juicers are slightly difficult to use and also clean after.
We all have different reasons to use various options on the market but before buying a Hydraulic Juice Press, Consider the following.
What To Look For When Buying A Hydraulic Press Juicer
Whether you are referred by a specialist to buy these hydraulic press juicers, you need to have all the facts. Looking for the best Hydraulic Juice Press means you want quality, high nutrient, and yield juice.
The price of any product affects decisions because you have a budget in mind. Most of the high end best Hydraulic Juice Press have high price tags.
The good news is there is a great hydraulic juice press that comes with an affordable cost. Ensure to read more reviews on this post about each of the top Hydraulic Juice Press.
Investing a huge amount of money on these juicers requires trust and guarantee of the machine to last long. It’s great to have a durable hydraulic juicer to serve you for many years without break down.
Ingredients to juice
If you know what you’ll be extracting with the juicer, it makes it easier to choose the perfect Hydraulic Juice Press. For instance, you may need to juice oranges only, therefore, looking for a dedicated orange or citrus hydraulic juicer would be better.
Pros Of Using Hydraulic Juice Press
- Operate quietly without disturbing people around
- Minimum oxidation to provide high enzymes and nutrients
- High yield juice is extracted
- Longer shelf life for the juice
- Pure juice without foam
Cons Of Hydraulic Juice Press
- More expensive in contrast to other juicers
- Difficult to clean
- Takes time to juice due to the steps for extraction and also the manual hydraulic juicer can be slow
- Not as versatile as the masticating juicers.
The Best Hydraulic Juice Press Reviews
I have chosen to review the following hydraulic juice press that has been proved to be the best by satisfied customer reviews. Let’s take a look!
Norwalk juicers are one of the oldest that continue to revolutionize the juicing industry. This Norwalk model 280 is an updated feature that ensures quality juice extraction and efficiency.
The design looks old fashion especially if you are used to seeing modern masticating and centrifugal juicers. Also, the weight is around 58 pounds which makes a bit bulky.
Despite a few negatives about the hydraulic juice press machine, it has great performance any serious juicer would like to enjoy.
Apart from juicing, Norwalk 280 can function as a homogenizer, food processor, coffee grinder, nut butter maker, frozen dessert maker, and milling. Unlike other hydraulic juice press machines, this juicer is versatile.
- Has a Vortex Triturator
- It uses a helical cutter-grinder mechanism
- Stainless steel parts, Solid metal construction BPA Free
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 17 inches
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Pressing Cloth / Bag
- The durable and solid construction of stainless steel
- High efficiency in juice extraction
- Provides high yield of juice
- Quiet operation
- BPA free materials
- Dishwasher safe parts
- The Juice has a 72 hours shelf life
- Very expensive
- Difficult to use and clean for new users
- Heavy making it hard to move around
- It doesn’t come with accessories like juice jug thus increases the cost further.
This is a manual juicer that uses 2 tons of hydraulic pressure to extract the juice from ingredients. The machine design looks like a jack which makes the operation also similar.
People’s juice press can produce the nutritional juice that has the lowest oxidation level due to the manual operation. It runs at slow revolutions, therefore, releasing minimal friction.
Juicing hard ingredients and leafy greens would be difficult thus limiting the extraction of only soft fruits.
The construction of the juicer is stainless steel and coated with powder.
- White powder-coated shell with stainless steel splash plate construction
- 2 Ton Hydraulic pressure
- Limited 1 Year Warranty on Hydraulic Jack, 10 Years on Frame
- 2 Juicing Clothes & Instructions
- Has a carrying and stabilizing handle.
- BPA free materials
- Manual operation (No electricity required)
- Quality juice extraction and high yield
- Operates quietly
- No electricity needed
- Easy to use
- Durable construction
- Minimum oxidation
- Limited to juicing some hard produce and leafy greens
- In contrast with slow juicers, it’s still expensive.
- Manual operation can be tiresome
3. PURE Juicer
Another alternative but I must warn you, it’s a bit pricey than the other hydraulic juice press. As the name of the machine, juicing with this machine even recommended by Dr. Gerson for high nutrients juice.
The pure juicer is made of stainless steel material except for the food pusher and O-ring. The removable parts are dishwasher safe to make cleaning easier.
The juice quality is the main selling point of the PURE juicer as it extracts thoroughly leaving a dry pulp. Furthermore, it produces low oxidation that helps to retain the nutrients.
- Hardened 440A Surgical Stainless Steel Cutter with 8 teeth for cooler grinding
- Tall Sloped Juice Tray
- Larger tray and press chamber yields up to 36oz per squeeze
- Food contact parts are all stainless steel
- 12-year transferable warranty
- 27-page Gerson Therapy Juicing Booklet
- The cold-pressed juicing process allows each juice to maintain its maximum nutrient
- It can juice, grind nut butter, frozen treats baby food, coffee, etc
- Extracts the healthiest and best tasting juice
- High juice yield
- Strong stainless steel durable construction
- Minimum oxidation
- Dishwasher parts
- Quiet operation
- A long warranty
- Expensive than other cold press juicers
- Very heavy to move around (76 lbs )
- Difficult to clean the bags and the machine
- More work in operating the juicer
Conclusion: Finding the Best Hydraulic Juice Press
To sum it up, you already know the benefits and disadvantages of Hydraulic Juice Press, it’s up to you to make your choice. I would recommend the Norwalk model 280 hydraulic press juicer because of its reputation and versatility.
Nowadays juicing has been recommended to different healing remedies and that why everyone should consider juicing as a healthy routine.
Considering the above factors, you will be able to choose the Best Hydraulic Juice Press. Always make sure to buy a machine that you can comfortably afford. Thank you for reading and have a happy healthy life!