This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
Are you looking for the perfect pan to rustle up a morning omelette? Do you want to impress your friends with your frittata cooking skills? Looking to invest in a specialist pan for your kitchen? Then an omelette pan is just the thing you need!
Omelette pans are the perfect cooking tool for making delicious omelettes and few options are quite as impressive as the TECHEF Frittata And Omelette Teflon Pan, due to its great design and quality. This fantastic pan is easily my choice for the best omelette pan out there today. But what other pans are currently on the market?
If You’re in a Hurry – My Tops Picks at a Glance
Below you will find my guide to the best omelette pans out there and what you should be on the lookout for when buying one!
Best Omelette Pan Reviews
1) Best Overall – TECHEF Frittata And Omelette Teflon Pan
- BEST NONSTICK - The world's finest cookware coated with New...
- GOOD INNOVATION - A perfect pan for making real fluffy...
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLES - Double-riveted stay-cool handle...
With an incredible folding design and crafted from high-quality Teflon, the TECHEF frittata and omelette pan is the best on the market. Available in a choice of black or metallic purple, this will easily complement the style of your kitchen.
In terms of cooking quality, expect a fluffy frittata or omelette every time thanks to a well-thought-out folding design. The Teflon coating ensures your omelette doesn’t stick to the pan, which helps prevent you from burning your breakfast due to the stickiness of the egg.
Durability has also been considered as the stainless steel handles found on either side of the pan have been designed to last a lifetime. Don’t worry about burning your hands as the handles stay cool even when on the hob – you can also expect a free pot holder with each purchase!
If you are looking for an omelette pan that has been built to last and offers an impressive cooking experience, then look no further. The TECHEF non-stick omelette pan can easily be considered the best pan on the market today!
- Incredibly Durable Design – Due to the use of stainless steel, this plan has been designed to last a lifetime.
- Free Pan Holder – With each purchase you can expect a free pan holder, giving you the means to adjust the pan easily during cooking.
- Teflon Non-stick Surface – The incredible Teflon coating ensures that your omelette and frittata don’t stick to the pan.
- Low Availability – As this can be considered the best omelette pan on the market, it sells out incredibly fast whenever it goes on sale.
- Large Design – The pan itself is fairly large with enough room for 3 eggs, which may be too big for some people and perfect for others.
2) Best Budget – Caannasweis Nonstick Marbled Omelette Frying Pan
- GRANITE FRYING PAN: What is a granite frying pan? This kind...
- PAN NON-STICK: The nonstick coating used non-toxic material,...
- FOR ALL STOVES: The bottom of the nonstick fry pan is...
If you are on a tight budget but you are still looking to cook the perfect omelette then the Caannasweis Nonstick pan is the perfect choice for you. Extremely affordable and built to last this is any bargain shoppers cooking a dream.
Designed to offer a range of functionality, this budget stoneware pan can be used to rustle up a gorgeous breakfast. From cooking eggs to frying peppers, the multi-function design ensures you are paying for a pan that will last.
Aesthetically, this pan looks incredible when stores with all your other pots and pans. Its earthenware design stands out and will perfectly complement a range of kitchen designs. You can also expect it to heat up in less than 10 seconds thanks to an innovative magnetized base.
Whether you are wanting to save money or you just want a frying pan you can rely on, the Caannasweis omelette pan is suitable for users of all types. Be sure to keep this fantastic product in mind when you’re need looking to add to your kitchen collection.
- Budget Price – This impressive omelette pan is incredibly affordable and suitable for cooks of all skill levels.
- Easy to Clean – Simply wash away any residue with water and soap, leave to dry, and put away with the rest of your pans.
- Attractive Design – The natural stoneware aesthetic helps this pan stands out and looks great in the kitchen.
- Wooden Handle – The wooden handle used on this pan is slightly less durable than your typical stainless steel design.
- Nonstick Surface – Although excellent at first, the nonstick coating can quickly lose its properties if not looked after.
3) Best Design – Cuisinart Frittata 10-Inch Pan Set
- Aluminum core construction heats quickly and evenly, for...
- Each 10-inch skillet features a highly durable nonstick...
- Ergonomic handles are contoured for a secure grip and...
Design has a large role to play when it comes to deciding which products are worth buying and the Cuisinart Pan Set has one of the best designs on the market. With a unique split-pan design, you can cook the perfect frittata or even two omelettes at once with minimal fuss.
One of the biggest standout features of this pan set is its ergonomic handles. They offer a secure grip that is also incredibly durable giving you the perfect way to flip your omelette for an even cook. The contoured handles also stay cool during use so you don’t have to worry about accidental burns.
Fans of convenience can also rest easy as Cuisinart has ensured that this omelette pan is dishwasher safe. Just separate the two included nonstick pans, give them a quick and slot them into your dishwasher for an easy cleaning method.
Finding a perfectly designed product can be extremely difficult as few manage to tick all the boxes. However, few omelette pans currently on the market come as close as the Cuisinart Frittata pan does. Available at an affordable price and offering everything you could need, be sure to check this out!
- Two Pan Design – The two pans included in this set can be separated for multiple omelettes or combined for the perfect frittata.
- Ergonomic Handles – Contoured handles are used on both pans offering a secure grip that is perfect for pan flipping.
- Easy To Clean – Both pans included in this set are dishwasher safe and are extremely easy to keep clean.
- Skill Level – As the folding omelette pan design is pretty unique, it can be hard to get used to.
- Customer Service – The customer service provided by Cuisinart could do with a little improvement.
4) Best Stainless Steel Pan – Calphalon Triply 8-Inch Omelette Pan
- Aluminum core between 2 stainless steel layers provides even...
- Elegant brushed stainless steel exterior can go from the...
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's...
Stainless steel is the perfect material for cooking equipment as it stops rust from building up and can easily absorb heat. When it comes to stainless steel pans few are as impressive as the Calphalon Triply 8-inch pan.
With a stainless steel design, you can expect this pan to easily brown your omelette, offering you an excellent breakfast every day of the week. The steel itself is fantastic in terms of durability and can withstand almost anything your kitchen can throw at it.
Adaptability has also been considered as this frying pan comes with a transparent glass lid. You can easily keep track of what you’re cooking without needing to worry about oil spitting everywhere.
The Calphalon Triply is also available in a choice of two sizes, so finding one to suit your needs is incredibly easy. Stainless steel is easily one of the best materials commonly used in the world of non-stick omelette pans and the Calphalon Triply is one of the best options there is.
- Choice of Size – The Calphalon Triply comes in a choice of two sizes; an 8-inch pan or a 10-inch pan.
- Superb Durability – Thanks to its use of high-quality stainless you can expect this frying pan to last for years to come.
- Glass Lid – Alongside the pan, you will also get a transparent glass lid providing this pan with some additional functionality.
- Difficult Maintenance – The steel used can be fairly hard to keep clean, especially when it comes to nasty burn marks.
- No Non-stick Coating – As there is no non-stick surface on this pan you will need to use high-quality oil to stop your omelette from sticking.
5) Best Omelette Pan With Glass Lid – MOKIKA Non-Stick Egg & Omelette Frying Pan
- 🥘 Eco-Friendly Stone Granite Coating: This is an...
- 🥘 The Best 9.5 Inch Nonstick Frying Pans: The stone...
- 🥘 Easy To Clean: The nonstick frying pan features a...
Being able to use your pan for multiple cooking functions can be a great bonus, and few additions are as versatile as a pan lid. The MOKIKA non-stick omelette pan comes with a high-quality glass lid that is suitable for cooking a variety of food – not just omelettes and frittatas.
This eco-friendly granite omelette pan is incredibly durable and has been designed to instantly conduct heat. A nonstick coating has been used to coat the bottom of the pan so your egg-based dishes don’t get stuck and quickly burn.
Due to its design, this pan can also be used for frying a range of products. The provided glass lid will help stop oil spitting during cooking and allows you to whip up a range of meals with ease. If you are looking for a frying pan that comes with a glass lid, the MOKIKA Omelette Pan is an excellent choice!
- Glass Lid – The durable glass lid provided with this pan is an excellent addition and adds a layer of versatility.
- Granite Design – Granite is incredibly durable and is great when it comes to conducting heat making this an ideal material for pans.
- Ideal Size – Measuring 9.5 inches this pan is the perfect size for omelettes and frittatas.
- Induction Ranges – Due to the size and design of this pan, it can be fairly hard to use on induction ranges.
- Heavy Pan – As the pan has a granite finish it can be fairly heavy making it difficult to flip omelettes or pancakes.
6) Best Eco-Friendly Omelette Pan – GreenPan Chatham Healthy Ceramic Pan
- GreenPan’s Thermolon healthy ceramic nonstick coating is...
- Metal utensil safe, this collection's diamond-reinforced...
- Tough Hard Anodized Body is scratch-resistant and designed...
With today’s focus on climate change, products that feature eco-friendly designs are incredibly popular. This is why the GreenPan Chatham Healthy pan is one of the most recommended omelette pans on Amazon.
This excellent omelette pan is free from Lead, PFAS, Cadmium, and PFOA providing you with an eco-friendly cooking option. Regardless of how hot this pan gets it will never release any toxins, which is not only great for the environment but is great for your health.
When it comes to durability, the pan is no slouch, featuring a hard-anodized body that can withstand extremely high temperatures. It is also incredibly easy to clean thanks to its smooth surface, so maintenance isn’t an issue.
Protecting the environment and lowering your carbon footprint is incredibly important in today’s society. Thanks to the GreenPan Chatham omelette pan you can cook an omelette without needing to worrying about releasing harmful toxins!
- Toxin-Free – This omelette pan is free from PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium so no toxins are released during cooking.
- Incredibly Durable Anodized Design – You can expect a scratch-free pan that is incredibly resistant to high temperatures.
- Easy-To-Clean – The smooth surface found on this product is easy to clean and stains can be quickly wiped away with soapy water.
- Nonstick Coating – The non-stick coating found on the surface of this pan is fairly low quality.
- Handle Design – As the handle is bolted directly to the pan, it can become fairly hot when cooking an omelette.
7) Best Square Omelette Pan – Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan, Non-stick Egg Pan, Rectangle Frying...
- Excellent Material: This rustless omelette pan is made of...
- Superior Nonstick Performance: Maifanite stone non-stick...
- Anti-scalding Handle: The handle is made of high quality...
Although it might seem like an odd design in the world of omelette pans, the Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette pan is an incredible cooking utensil. Its unique design is suitable for a range of omelette types, such as the delicious Japanese egg omelette.
The anti-scald handle is perfect for rustling up your breakfast as it has been designed to stay cool during use. It is also incredibly durable, much like the rest of the pan, so you don’t need to worry about it snapping off in a couple of weeks.
To round out this fantastic package, Hautall has also included a selection of utensils including a silicone spatula and an egg separator. This complete cooking package is perfect for anyone looking for a way to expand their omelette cooking skills and try something new!
- Square Design – The square design is the perfect shape for cooking Tamagoyaki Japanese omelettes.
- Complete Cooking Package – This omelette pan comes with a range of cooking utensils suited for rustling up an omelette.
- Anti-scald Handle – Due to an innovative design, the handle found on this pan is incredibly durable and remains cool during use.
- Price – This product can be a fairly pricey investment as it isn’t suitable for your typical round omelette.
- Skill Level – As this pan has been designed for Tamagoyaki omelettes it can be hard to get used to.
8) Best 9.5-Inch Omelette Pan – GREECHO Ceramic Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Safety is Our Top Priority - Are you still looking for a...
- Make Omelet Egg For Breakfast A Breeze - Are you worried...
- The Ingenious Design Of The Bottom - 2.55mm thickness nicely...
When it comes to omelette pans finding the right size can be quite tricky – but the Greecho Non-stick pan is a perfect size. With a 9.5-inch cooking surface, you can quickly whip up the perfect sized omelette to tide you over till dinner.
This excellent omelette pan comes in a range of aesthetic options, suitable for people who love a choice of color. Durability has also been heavily considered during production, so you can expect this pan to last you a lifetime.
In terms of size, the 9.5-inch pan is the perfect size to quickly store away in your cupboard or rustle up a large omelette or frittata. A non-stick coating has also been applied, so you can expect your omelette to slide out of the pan with ease.
If you are struggling to find the ideal sized pan, then few omelette pans are as easy to recommend as the GREECHO ceramic pan.
- Perfect Size – Featuring a 9.5-inch cooking surface, this pan is ideal for large omelettes or frittatas.
- Choice of Color – Being able to choose the color of your pan is a great little bonus.
- Easy-to-clean – The rivet-free smooth surface is incredibly easy to keep clean and free from stains.
- Dishwasher Compatibility – This pan isn’t suitable for use in a dishwasher which can be frustrating for some people.
- Non-stick surface – The nonstick surface doesn’t last as long as some omelette pans on the market.
9) Best Easy-To-Use Omelette Pan – Nopro Nonstick 9-Inch Omelette Pan
- Now you can make the perfect omelet, filled with all your...
- The pan does the flipping for you! Simply flip the pan and...
- Prepare two foods at once! Cook separately; eggs, hash...
As much as we like to pretend, some of us sadly aren’t going to be winning any Michelin stars any time soon. If you struggle to cook an excellent omelette and you are looking for an easy-to-use pan then the Nopro Non-stick omelette pan is the perfect choice for you.
This 9-inch pan is designed with accessibility in mind, ensuring even beginner cooks can perfect an omelette or frittata with ease. Due to the folding omelette pan design, not only can you cook the ideal frittata – you can also cook bacon or hash browns in the additional chamber.
In terms of cost, you will struggle to find many pans as cheap as this that offer as much functionality. Not only is it incredibly affordable, but it is pretty durable too thanks to the high-quality metal build.
Cooking an omelette without burning the edges can be pretty tricky, especially if you don’t spend a lot of time in the kitchen. But with the right omelette pan, it is more than achievable!
- Incredibly Accessible – Designed to be convenient for anyone who isn’t experienced in cooking omelettes or frittatas.
- Sleek Aesthetic– The plain black design is classic and will suit a range of different kitchen styles and decors.
- Impressive Folding Pan Design – This pan can fold with ease perfect for cooking frittatas or more than one item at a time.
- Average Durability – As this pan is fairly inexpensive, it sacrifices some durability found in more expensive pans.
- Pan Size – Although the perfect size for a small omelette, this pan isn’t large enough if you want to cook a large frittata or omelette.
10) Best Granite Coated Omelette Pan – Sensarte Healthy Stone Nonstick Cookware Pan
- Swiss Non-Stick Coating - Switzerland ILAG nonstick coating,...
- Woodgrain Bakelite Handle - The bakelite handle features...
- High Magnetic Conductive Base - High magnetic conductive...
Available in a range of sizes and featuring an impressive granite coating, the Sensarte omelette pan is a contender for the best budget pan on the market. Available at an affordable price and perfect for quickly cooking omelettes this is an excellent purchase.
The swiss non-stick coating has been designed to limit the chance of your eggs burning during cooking. An easy-to-clean design also pairs well with this, ensuring the quality of your pan remains consistent for years to come.
In terms of durability and cooking prowess, the granite coating is an excellent addition. It helps the pan absorb heat faster and adds a level of durability. If you are on the market looking for granite-coated omelette pans then you will struggle to find one better than this.
- High-conductive base – Cooking speed is incredibly quick thanks to the highly conductive pan base.
- Affordable Cost – This pan is one of the most affordable omelette pans available on Amazon today.
- Super Durable – The granite coating offers an additional layer of durability and keeps this pan in peak condition.
- Dishwasher Compatibility – Due to the design of this pan, it is not suitable for use in a dishwasher.
- Bulky Design – The bulky design means it is fairly heavy during use and can be quite hard to store.
Omelette Pan Buying Guide
There is a range of different omelette pans out there, especially options that are designed for both omelettes and frittatas. When it comes to finding the right size omelette pan, a lot of it will come down to personal taste.
Some people will prefer a larger pan to cook a bigger omelette, whilst others will prefer a smaller pan that is suitable for camping. To get a rough idea of the frying pan you are interested in, be sure to check the product specifications.
In terms of cost, you can expect a larger pan to cost slightly more as they use more materials. If you are on a strict budget, consider finding a pan that is large enough for a decent-sized omelette as opposed to a super large one. This way you can be sure you don’t spend more than you can afford!
Almost entirely linked with the durability of your omelette pan is its build quality. A poorly designed pan is going to break after a couple of uses and may even prevent you from being able to cook a tasty omelette.
The build quality of an omelette pan is almost always directly linked with the price, however, there are some exceptions to this rule. There are a few fantastic stainless steel budget options out there that are built to last so be sure to check out customer reviews to get a rough idea of a specific product.
But if you are truly looking for the highest levels of built quality, then you may need to set yourself a decent budget. You can also take a look at the products I’ve listed above, as they are all designed to last you a long time!
Owning a non-stick pan is incredibly useful if you regularly cook omelettes or any egg-based dishes. As egg can stick to pans when heated, it can quickly burn and create an unpleasant tasting dish – which is something everyone wants to avoid.
Most omelette pans naturally feature a non-stick coating, this is to prevent the omelette from sticking to the pan and quickly burning. You will rarely have to pay extra for this non-stick addition, but a more expensive frying pan may have better non-stick properties.
Always try to read a couple of buyer reviews before you settle on the omelette pan that is right for your needs. This way you can quickly see if the non-stick coating used is effective and whether or not that pan is an ideal purchase.
The part of the pan you will be personally using the most is the handle. A good quality handle will remain cool even when the pan is being heated and will also offer you a secure grip. One of the best kinds of handles found on omelette pans is an ergonomic handle.
Ergonomic handles will allow you to easily grasp your pan and cook your omelette without worrying about cramp or accidentally dropping it. The handle should also be fairly durable as you don’t want it to snap whilst you are cooking.
Price will play a slight role when it comes to determining the quality of the handle found on your omelette pan. Omelette pans with better quality handles will tend to be slightly more expensive, but there are a few exceptions to this.
Overall, it’s always a great idea to check out what your fellow customers are saying about a panhandle before you make a purchase!
Lid or no lid?
Although you probably won’t need a lid when cooking an omelette, a lid can help a pan with a range of other cooking methods. Ideally, when purchasing a brand new pan, you will want it to be decent at cooking more than one food type, so a lid may be a worthy investment.
However, if your pan does include a lid, then you may need to spend more than you would on a lidless design. As lids aren’t needed to make the perfect omelette or frittata then you may be better off saving yourself some money and only opting for a lidless option.
The main two deciding factors between a lidded or lidless design are personal taste and budget. If you are happy to spend a little more on a lidded option then it can be a great way to ensure your pan is used frequently.
There are a few omelette pans on the market that you are designed for use in the microwave, however, they are fairly rare. As most omelette pans are made from stainless steel, they are not safe for use in a microwave.
Finding a microwavable omelette pan can be pretty difficult, but if you are determined then there are some great options out there. Always consider the size when purchasing a microwavable pan as a large option may be too big to fit inside your microwave.
Most microwavable omelette makers are made from acrylic, which means they are also usually fairly cheap. Due to their use of microwave-safe plastics, they also tend to be extremely portable, which is perfect for frequent campers.
A folding omelette pan may be the ideal choice for anyone looking for a portable option that is small enough to fit inside a microwave.
Purchasing a product only for it to break or become faulty after a couple of weeks can be frustrating. Items with poor durability can truly become a money sink as you will need to regularly replace them which truly isn’t ideal.
When it comes to omelette pans, I would recommend spending slightly more on a product that you know is going to last. A single expensive pan that lasts a lifetime is going to be far more cost-effective than needing to replace it every 6 months.
Typically, most omelette pans are fairly well designed, however, there are certain features you will want to look out for. The most important factor when it comes to durability is material, with stainless steel being the ideal choice.
From stainless steel to cast iron omelette pans, there is a range of options out there. Due to so much choice it can be hard to know which is the best material for an omelette pan. In terms of durability and cooking quality, stainless steel is perhaps the most common option.
You should also be sure to check out cast iron omelette pans or even stoneware designs as they are also incredibly durable and reasonably cheap. The material of your pan is fairly important, but as long as it is durable and conducts heat well it should be suitable for cooking an omelette or a frittata.
Alongside the size, the weight is a physical measurement you will probably want to consider when browsing omelette pans. A heavy pan can be hard to store and even harder to use, so you ideally want to find a balance between weight and portability.
If you are on the market for a portable pan, then a heavy option probably isn’t going to be the best choice. There is a range of different types of omelette pan out there including stainless steel designs to acrylic options, so finding the right weight for your needs isn’t too difficult.
Heavier pans will also often cost a little more than lightweight options, but this can vary quite frequently. Most pan listings will have a specifications section so you can quickly see exactly how much it weighs before you make a purchase.
One of the biggest considerations any buyer will need to make is how much the product costs. Ideally, before you start browsing the many omelette pans on the market, you will want to set yourself a budget so you know what you are willing to spend.
This is highly recommended as it not only stops you spending more than you need to but it can also be used as guidance to determine what products you can afford.
The average price of a frittata and omelette pan in the U.S is roughly around $25 to $30, but this will depend on the quality and the brand. Try not to spend much more than $35 on your omelette pan as you will find many fantastic options cheaper than that.
Whether you are already familiar with cooking the perfect omelette or you are wanting to enhance your cooking skills, an omelette pan is a worthy investment. From the TECHEF omelette pan to the unique HUATALL Tamagoyaki pan, I hope my experience has helped you find your next kitchen purchase.
Be sure to keep my buyer’s guide in mind when you are trying to find the perfect omelette pan for your cooking needs!
There are a few microwavable omelette pans on the market today, but they can be fairly difficult to find. As most pans are made from metals such as stainless steel, they should not be used inside a microwave as it can be extremely dangerous.
Most microwavable omelette makers are made from reinforced microwave-safe plastic and are perfect for camping and RV journeys. They are also usually far cheaper than a full omelette pan which is perfect for anyone on a strict budget.
If you are a fan of omelettes and you are looking for the best way to make them, then an omelette pan is more than worth the investment. An omelette pan will ensure that your omelette is cooked throughout and doesn’t stick to the frying pan!
This will depend entirely on whether or not the pan you choose already has a nonstick coating. Typically, most omelette pans will feature a non-stick surface so you don’t have to worry about your omelette getting stuck and burning.
If your chosen pan doesn’t feature a non-stick coating then be sure to check out the range of fantastic non-stick oils and sprays available on the market!
Richmond Howard started Meal Prepify in 2019 and has helped over a million people learn how to meal prep, get better at meal planning, and create a kitchen they love to use. He’s an avid home chef and loves to bbq, grill out, and make awesome food for family and friends. He’s been featured on MSN, Renaissance Periodization, and Good Financial Cents.