This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
Picking a brand is not a hard thing to do but choosing one out of several great options of Vitamix can be overwhelming. In this post, we have prepared the best Vitamix blenders that offer different performances and experiences to diverse users.
Perhaps you are wondering if the older versions are still good enough compared to the newer series like Ascent.
The most important thing is to know what you want to use the blender to utilize its functions.
There is no doubt for more than 20 years Vitamix has been the best blender. The only challenge to buying one is the price tag they have but their performance and durability make it worth the price.
What Makes Vitamix The Best Blender In The World?
You can find many blenders that can do what Vitamix blenders can do but the difference is in the results.
The Vitamix blenders are built with strong materials to last for many years while performing at their best. The durability is evident in the long warranty offered for up to 7 years to ensure long term performance.
Vitamix is not only great for smoothies but can prepare hot soups, frozen treats, ice crushing, nut butter, knead the dough, pureeing, baby food and more.
All the functions performed by Vitamix come out with the best texture and quality.
High Performance & Efficiency
These machines work like a beast, with a powerful motor of 2.0 and above, Vitamix blenders can blend any ingredient thrown into the container.
As Vitamix says, “the Difference Is in the Blend”, you get perfectly blended recipes unmatched to any other brand of blender in the market.
The Vitamix motor is powerful to blend and crush anything. All the motors are built with quality to ensure efficiency for the best option in every recipe.
Ease of Use
Using Vitamix blender is very easy as the older models use variable controls which is easy to use. Also, the newer models come with pre-programmed settings, timers for easy blending and consistent results. The presets eliminate guesswork blending your recipes.
Models like Vitamix a3500 have wireless connectivity that allows it to connect to the Vitamix blend App. It blends using the exact recipe measurements for perfect blends.
Easy To Clean
Cleaning of the blender can be complicated in some blenders but not for Vitamix blenders. The simple design and quality containers make cleaning easy.
To clean the containers, you need to put soap and warm water and run it at the highest setting for about 1 minute. Rinse the container thoroughly to remove the soapy water.
Some models come with a self-cleaning function which makes cleaning a breeze.
Note: most of the Vitamix blender containers are not dishwasher safe except for S-series 40oz and 20oz containers.
Vitamix blenders have a long warranty to guarantee the long-lasting functionality of the blenders. Explorian Series blenders come with a 5-year warranty while the other blenders are bucked with 7 years warranty.
If you opt to buy certified reconditioned models of Vitamix, you also get 5 years of warranty.
The Vitamix Product Line
Vitamix has over 20 models that belong to the following blender series.
S-Series (Vitamix S30, S50)
These models are mostly personal blenders that are compact. You can use it for space-saving in small kitchens and storage cabinets.
(Vitamix 5000, 5200, 5300, 6300, 6500)
The series offers simple blender designs with fewer controls but with high performance. This is the perfect choice for beginners.
Explorian Series (Vitamix E310, E320)
If you are looking for a cheaper Vitamix blender, explorian series is the cheapest.
Next Generation (G-series)
Professional Series 750, 7500, 780
These blenders come with an upgraded motor power(2.2 HP) and controls which makes them a perfect upgrade for any user with older models.
(Vitamix A2300, A2500, A3300, 3500)
The latest series comes with modern technology. The ascent blenders have self detect technology, wireless connection and more.
This is the ideal series for efficient blending and the latest technology connectivity.
(The Quiet One, Drink Machine Advance, Drink Machine Two-Speed, Blending Station Advance)
Designed for heavy-duty blending tasks required in restaurants, coffee shops, Juice joints, bars, canteen, etc. They are very powerful and that means the price is also higher.
Certified Refurbished Models
If you would like to buy a reconditioned Vitamix blender and save some bucks, they are available.
Refurbished blenders undergo many inspections before certified for selling. This means you get a new machine the only difference is the refurbished tag name.
The Best Vitamix Blenders To Buy
Let’s preview the best Vitamix blenders that will change your life completely and take blending to the next level.
1. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender (G-series)
This is a workhorse blender with high performance and efficiency and you wont regret owning the blender. It comes at a higher price because of the features and high-end quality.
It boasts of a 2.2 motor power to produce commercial-grade blending. A 6-foot long power cord for connection to 120 volts outlet.
Blending gets easier with the 5 pre-programmed settings for smoothies, hot soups, puree recipes, frozen desserts. You can set the settings and walk away and get a consistent blend.
Vitamix 750 uses 10 variable speeds and pulse function for manual control ensuring you are in control.
The containers are low profile 64-ounces that can hold large batches of food for a large family. They are easy to store in the kitchen cabinet without taking much space.
Cleaning is done by a self-cleaning function which requires a drop of soap and warm water for the machine to clean itself.
- A 2.2 HP peak motor, spins at 37,000 RPM.
- 10-speed variable controls + pulse toggle
- 5 pre-programmed settings
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades
- 40% quieter than other Vitamix blenders
- Thermal protection system and radial cooling fan to prevent overheating.
- 64 oz BPA-free copolyester container.
- Lid with a removable plug that lets you add ingredients while the blender is running.
- Color options – Black, and Brushed Stainless Finish.
- Good for chopping, grinding, milling, kneading, and pureeing.
- Recipe book
- 7-year full warranty.
- Easy to use with the five pre-programmed settings.
- Operates quietly than the other line of blenders
- Easy to clean
- Strong motor for performance, 2.2 HP
- Versatile blending and food processing
- Very durable
- Low profile tamper included
- Large container for blending larger amounts of recipes
- Long warranty
- It’s pricey
- The shell on the upper part of the container can be scratched or damaged.
2. Vitamix 5300 Blender (Refurbished)
Not all can afford the over $500 Vitamix blenders and this model presents a great opportunity to own a powerful Vitamix blender.
The blender is available as a renewed product that comes at a lower price. It is a certified reconditioned blender that looks new and works as new.
Vitamix 5300 control panel has 10 variable speed dial and 2 switches on the right in the start/stop and at the left is the pulse switch. The variable control dial is easy to adjust for the finest texture of your recipes.
This model has a 2.2 horsepower motor for powerful blending. It has radial cooling and auto shut off systems to prevent overheating.
It comes with a low profile container of 64 ounces, unlike other C-series blenders. The blades are built in the container and cannot be removed. It has 4 pronged and 4 inches in diameter for high-quality blending.
Cleaning is made easier by the self-cleaning function that can take 30 to 60 seconds.
- 2.2 HP motor
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades
- 10 variable speed control & a pulse
- Specially Designed Tamper
- 5-Year Full Warranty
- Powerful motor for high performance, 2.2 HP
- Simple design which makes it easy to use and clean
- Versatile blending functions
- The low profile container fits in most of the kitchen cabinets
- It is budget-friendly
- Efficient and consistent results
- No presets
- Its a bit noisy
3. Vitamix A3500 (Ascent Series Smart Blender)
The Vitamix a3500 is the best blender from the ascent series which has all the features for enhanced usage. It comes with the latest technologies, sleek design and smart containers.
Ascent 3500 has 5 preprogrammed programs used for frozen desserts, smoothies, hot soups, dips, and spreads. Also, it has a self-cleaning function for the easier cleaning process.
Just like the other Vitamix blenders, it has 10 variable speed controls, a digital timer, and a pulse.
The control panel is made of touch screen which makes the settings easy to control.
It relies on a 2.2 horsepower motor to rotate the blades to crush and blend fine textures of recipes.
Self Detect Technology in this blender enables the machine to detect which type of container is connected. It can connect to wireless connections and utilize the Vitamix Blend perfect app.
Vitamix a3500 uses a low profile 64-ounce container but its compatible with all the Vitamix containers except for classic containers.
- Powerful motor 2.2 HP
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades.
- Touch screen controls
- Built-in wireless connectivity
- 5 program settings for smoothies, hot soups, dips & spreads, frozen desserts, and self-cleaning.
- 10 variable speed control + Pulse feature.
- Large-sized 64 oz container.
- A Built-in programmable timer
- Automatic container Size Detection & See-through container
- Mess-free pouring spout.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recipe book with a detailed step-by-step guide.
- 5 pre-programmed settings
- Self detect technology
- Powerful performance with a 2.2 motor
- Programmable timer for an easy recipe timing
- Smart features
- Touch control interface
- Long warranty of up to 10 years
- Wireless connectivity
- The lids may be slightly difficult to clean
The Vitamix 7500 is just like the 750 models in terms of power and performance. The only difference is the lack of pre-programmed settings.
This blender uses the 10 variable speed control and pulse for refining the texture of the blends.
It uses a low profile container of 64 ounces which enough for large batch blending. A self-cleaning simplifies the cleaning of the container within 60 seconds.
The blender has a 2.2 horsepower motor that enables it to crush and blend perfectly. G-series blenders come with noise reduction features for a quieter operation.
You can always be assured of consistent results every time you use the blender. It is a durable blender backed by a 7-year warranty.
- Powerful 2.2 horsepower motor
- 10 variable speed controls & a Pulse function
- Laser-cut stainless steel blades.
- Sleek appearance.
- 64 oz clear container with easy-to-read markings.
- Easy to operate toggle switches.
- Colors options – Black, White, and Red.
- 7-year warranty from Vitamix
- Powerful motor for high performance
- Works with both wet-type and dry-type blades
- Sleek design
- Very durable
- Low profile container is easy to store and save some space
- Versatile blender great for chopping, milling, grinding, kneading and pureeing. It is also great for smoothies, hot soups, frozen desserts, etc
- The containers are interchangeable, use 48 or 32 ounces containers.
- Costs more than an average blender in the market
- The plastic container is not very clear unlike the newer versions
- It’s hard to leave the blender alone. It moves while blending and needs supervision.
- No presets and timer
5. Vitamix E310 (Best Explorian Blender)
If you are looking for a cheaper option of Vitamix blender, then this is the best choice. With Vitamix e310, you get to experience the performance of the high priced blenders but at a cheaper price.
The blender comes with a 48-ounce container that is suitable for smaller blending for a medium or small family. The blades are 3 inches diameter and can handle even the toughest ingredients.
Vitamix e310 doesn’t have presets but instead, it uses variable speed control and pulse function. You can control the texture of the blend with the simple controls.
A self-cleaning capability with just a drop of dish soap and warm water does the trick within seconds.
From the box, it comes with the container, motor base, mini-tamper, and a cookbook.
- 48-Ounce Container
- Variable Speed + Pulse
- Self Cleaning
- laser-cut Stainless-Steel blades
- Powerful motor, 2.0 HP
- 3-inch blade diameter
- An affordable option of the Vitamix Brand
- Performs like the other blende series regardless of the lower price
- Easy to use and clean
- Compatible with C and G series containers
- Versatile blending
- No presets, only uses manual controls
- It is noisy while blending
All the Vitamix blenders offer premium quality but the only thing hindering acquiring the most advanced is the price. The more quality the blender, the more you have to invest.
If you are on a budget, buying the Vitamix E310 or Vitamix 5200 is the best option. You may even strike a good deal with the certified reconditioned models like Vitamix 5300 or Vitamix V1200.
The best option I would recommend is the Vitamix A3500 ascent series which comes with all the features to make blending perfect. It is worth the investment.
For a decent budget, you may consider Vitamix pro 750. It is loved by many users and chefs for its exceptional performance.
Finally, the listed Vitamix blenders whichever you decide to choose, you are guaranteed Vitamix excellent performance.