This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
In this article, I’m going to compare the cheapest rice cookers Hamilton Beach Vs Aroma Rice Cooker. Rice cookers have become popular nowadays with many brands manufacturing different types with appealing features.
Quality rice cookers can be expensive due to their multiple functionalities and top-notch features. If you are looking for a budget rice cooker then the Hamilton Beach Vs Aroma Rice Cooker will be a great choice between the two.
Hamilton Beach Vs Aroma Rice Cooker
Both rice cooker’s price tag is under $50 which has great features to prepare the quality rice you desire without the hustle.
The rice cookers are very similar in many aspects but at the end of the guide, everything will be crystal clear on their differences apart from the price.
Hamilton Beach is a popular brand in kitchen appliances with many years of manufacturing quality products. In this comparison, I picked Hamilton Beach (37548).
The rice cooker is very affordable with most of the features found in expensive rice cookers. With the rice cooker, you can make different types of rice like the long grain, brown rice, white rice, Hot Cereals, Quinoa, Whole Grain, etc.
This rice cooker is suitable for people with large families or intends to cook large amounts of rice.
Hamilton Beach rice cooker has a creative design to accommodate the features in a simple display. It is made of stainless steel body and black plastic material.
The design is compact to save space in the storage cabinet and also easy to move with the rice cooker on a trip.
The capacity is versatile to allow the rice cooker to prepare 2-14 cups of cooked rice and grains. The capacity for uncooked rice is 7 cups.
It has a 2 in-1 rice rinser /steam basket that enables easy rinsing of rice before cooking to avoid clumping.
The settings are 6 for different rice cooking to eliminate the guesswork cooking the rice. These settings allow you to choose from White Rice, Quick Rice, Whole Grain, Heat/Simmer, Steam Cook, and Hot Cereals.
Hamilton Beach can steam and cook rice at the same time which saves a lot of time. It’s easy to steam seafood, vegetables, poultry in the steam basket while the rice cooks. All this is done by pressing buttons on the control panel settings.
- Has rice rinser/ steam basket (2-in-1 Rinser/Steam Basket)
- Versatile 2-14 cup capacity
- 6 different Preprogrammed Settings
- Great for Rice, oatmeal, grits, and cream of wheat
- Delay start makes breakfast and meal planning easier up to 11 hours
- Use your own recipe or packaged pasta & rice mixes
- Automatically shifts to warm after cooking
- Ensures that the rice remains warm.
- Easy to use.
- Different preprogrammed settings
- Delay timer for an easy meal planning
- Has a big capacity suitable for all families
- When cooking brown rice it may require to change the amount of water.
The Aroma rice cooker is the cheapest quality on the market which is trusted by many users with many reviews on Amazon. With its cheap price tag, the rice cooker works perfectly than some expensive rice cookers.
It is a versatile rice cooker that cooks from white rice, brown rice, oatmeal, quinoa, soups and much more. It comes with a steamer basket for steaming vegetables, meat, and other meals that can be steamed.
Aroma ARC-914SBD rice cooker is suitable for busy people and small families who require automated cooking. It is compact for small kitchens requiring small space for storage.
The design looks similar to the Hamilton Beach with a stainless steel and plastic material construction. the digital cool touch control panel is well placed for easy operation.
In terms of capacity, Aroma has an 8 cup cooked rice capacity which is smaller than the Hamilton Beach rice cooker.
Consists of user-friendly programming settings to cook excellent rice and other meals. The digital panel has settings for white rice, brown rice, steam, keep-warm, delay timer, and flash rice. The delay timer is very useful to set the food up to 15 hours for flexible meal planning.
Multifunction use makes this rice cooker more valuable as it’s easy to cook rice, steam veggies or cook jambalaya. It can also cook a cake making it a reliable rice cooker and cooking appliance in the kitchen.
- 8-cup cooked or 2 to 8 cups of cooked rice
- User-friendly programming set it and forget it
- Accessories: This digital rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, steamer tray, rice measuring cup, and a plastic rice spatula
- Easy-to-use, programmable digital controls with automatic Keep-Warm and White Rice and Brown Rice functions
- 15-hour Delay Timer for flexible meal planning
- 1-year warranty
- Easy to use and clean
- Cooks rice and steam other foods
- Has a Delay Timer of up to 15 hours
- User-friendly programming on the digital touch panel.
- Very affordable
- Trusted by many users.
- The alert beeps can get louder at times
Hamilton Beach Vs Aroma Rice Cooker Differences
- The Hamilton Beach rice cooker is bigger in capacity with up to 14- cups of cooked rice while the Aroma has the only 8-cup capacity.
- Hamilton is slightly expensive than the Aroma rice cooker
- The aroma rice cooker has a delay timer up to 15 hours while Hamilton Beach is up to 11 hours
The comparison of the Hamilton Beach Vs Aroma Rice Cooker shows the few differences the cheap rice cookers have.
Most of the rice cookers under $50 fall short on many functionalities but these two have great features to make quality rice.
Between the two rice cookers, Hamilton Beach rice cooker has a bigger capacity which can be great for preparing larger amounts of rice. Its clear the Aroma is the most favorite due to the reviews it has on Amazon.
Depending on your needs, the two rice cooker delivers high-quality rice cooking capability like high-end rice cookers.
With low rice and multi-function use, the Aroma and Hamilton Beach rice cooker is the best choice to have in the kitchen.
Richmond Howard started Meal Prepify in 2019 and has helped over a million people learn how to meal prep, get better at meal planning, and create a kitchen they love to use. He’s an avid home chef and loves to bbq, grill out, and make awesome food for family and friends. He’s been featured on MSN, Renaissance Periodization, and Good Financial Cents.