This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
Eggs are one of the most common meals consumed all over the world be it breakfast, lunch, or dinner. To have the best-fried egg in your breakfast you will need the best nonstick pan for eggs to enjoy the perfect eggs with your family.
There are hundreds of frying pans in the market that can fry eggs but if you are a person who loves quality and wants excellent ease of cleaning, then getting the best nonstick pan is the best step to take.
Cooking is an art that needs high-quality appliances and techniques to cook delicious meals without try and error. Especially in today’s busy world, no one has time to waste with eggs that get ruined and make your start over, or for pans that take forever to clean. With the right kind of cookware, you are guaranteed the same results every time you cook (and time savings as a result).
This is the reason restaurant chefs get to know their tools and how to handle them for better results. Cooking eggs should be so simple that even a little kid could do it.
You’ve just gotta get the best nonstick pan for eggs, it’s really that simple.
If you are tired of those flavorless and messy eggs due to your current frying pan, It time to look for another better one. For some pans after cooking the eggs stick on the pan making it harder to clean the pan. But since there are so many options on the market, choosing the right one is not an easy task.
This guide will help you make an informed decision by suggesting the tested best nonstick pan for eggs to make your cooking easier than ever.
- The Best Nonstick Pan For Eggs Reviews
- 1. The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri
- 2. Flamekiss Orange Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg Cooker
- 3. Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless 4 Non-Stick Egg Poacher
- 4. Tramontina 80123/003DS Gourmet Heavy-Gauge Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan
- 5. Green Pan One Egg Wonder Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan
- 6. T-fal B1500 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Fry Pan
- 7. T-fal Nonstick Fry Pan, Nonstick Cookware
- 8. TeChef – 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan
- 9. Joie Mini Nonstick Egg and Fry Pan, 4.5”
- 10. Simply Calphalon 12-Inch Nonstick Omelette Fry Pan with Lid
- 11. Cooksmark Copper Pan 10-Inch Nonstick Induction Compatible Frying Pan
- 12. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized
- How To Choose The Best Nonstick Pan for Eggs
- What Else Can I Cook In A Nonstick Pan?
- How To Care For Nonstick Pans
The Best Nonstick Pan For Eggs Reviews
There are many good quality pans that work for cooking eggs. Let’s review one by one to see which pan is best for eggs and meals with egg ingredients.
1. The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri
This Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri is Eco-friendly and free from controversial chemicals like PFOA and APEO. The stone earth pan has achieved the perfection of the nonstick and at the same time being 100% free from harmful chemicals.
The interior is made of a durable heavy-gauge cast-Aluminum with a magnetized base for compatibility of induction stoves which have rapid heat transfer. The handles are silicone coated and heat resistant riveted to the pan.
Germany makes quality products and this is not exceptional but a phenomenal frying pan. The scratch-resistant coating is easy to clean after cooking.
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and...
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to these...
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
2. Flamekiss Orange Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg CookerFlamekiss is great for cooking eggs and making sandwiches which can be done at the same time. You get to save time cooking eggs and experience quality outcomes.
The nano-coating saves you from using fat or oil but you can use a little to fry the eggs. The pan is made with quality cast Aluminum which transmits heat evenly and efficiently using the low to medium temperature for brown tasty eggs.
This pan is built to be durable with a scratch-resistant, smooth nano-ceramic coating. The coating is strong to withstand when dishwashing and doesn’t fade as you continue using. The pan is also 100% PFOA and PTFE which makes it safe to use and maintain healthy meals. It comes with a 12-month warranty.
- Scratch resistant, extra smooth nano ceramic coating. Dishwasher safe, durable coating will not fade...
- Make perfect eggs or pancakes every time! Energy-efficient, innovative body design for superb heat...
- Environment-friendly, 100% PTFE and PFOA free coating. No heavy metals used in the manufacturing...
3. Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless 4 Non-Stick Egg Poacher
Cooking breakfast with Excelsteel 4-cup is the easiest thing to do and provide your family with delicious eggs. It is the perfect pan to poach the eggs to impress your friends due to its high-efficiency egg meals. You can create a variety of breakfasts with this pan which can be toasted English ham muffins, eggs Benedict, and poached egg with toast.
From the name itself, it’s designed with stainless steel which ensures durability for you to use for a long time without damages.
These durable parts consist of a riveted handle, rust-resistant stainless steel, an encapsulated base. Cleaning of the pan is made easy since the parts of the 4-cup nonstick egg poacher are dishwasher safe.
If you are flexible in cooking then you can also double and utilize the pan by using it as a frying pan.
- Constructed in stainless steel for durability
- Stay cool handle
- Easy to clean
4. Tramontina 80123/003DS Gourmet Heavy-Gauge Aluminum Nonstick Fry Pan
You can’t go wrong with the hard-anodized Tramontina Gourmet fry pan which I find to be more versatile and durable than the competition.
This fry pan is perfect for searing, frying eggs, braising, and browning. Its heavy-gauge Aluminum material ensures even and quick heat distribution.
The handles are ergonomically designed with cast stainless steel which is riveted for support.
The fry pan is compatible with all cooktops like gas, electric, and ceramic glass cooktops, and is oven safe for up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The nonstick coating is high-performance PFOA which provides easy cooking and cleaning of the cookware. It is recommended to clean by only hand washing. For your confidence, the frying pan is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- PFOA-free ridged cooking surface with durable nonstick coating for appetizing grill marks,...
- Ergonomically designed cast stainless steel riveted handle
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
5. Green Pan One Egg Wonder Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan
The Green Pan One Egg Wonder Aluminum Non-Stick Ceramic Fry Pan is the perfect choice for your breakfast single egg, omelet, sandwich, and more breakfast fried meals.
It’s built with an Aluminum body that is green in color, a ceramic nonstick coating, and stainless steel handles. This fry pan requires less oil due to its Thermolon ceramic nonstick interior to save you money and stay healthier.
The Green Pan is manufactured free from PFAS, PFOA, Cadmium, or lead and the coating does not peel or even release harmful fumes when overheated. It offers a quick fix for one egg, toast mostly for one person.
Green Pan is one of the cheapest fry pans you can buy with high-quality cooking capabilities.
- GreenPan is the pioneer of healthy ceramic non-stick: safe cookware that doesn’t contain any toxic...
- Thermolon ceramic non-stick is manufactured without PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium. The coating...
- Because of the great heat distribution, the mini pans are perfect to make 1 egg, 1 toast, 1 burger....
6. T-fal B1500 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Fry Pan
This T-fal B1500 Specialty Nonstick is the perfect fry pan for cooking breakfast sandwiches for a single serving or perfectly sized portions.
Its superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to clean after cooking. The construction of the pan is made of Aluminum which provides an even and fast distribution of heat.
One thing which makes this frying pan the top choice is the lifetime warranty which guarantees the durability of the pan for you to use for a long time.
The surface of the pan is small for making only one egg at a time and a spatula is included for east turning when frying. The handles are ergonomic and easy to grip comfortably when frying for safe handling. The PFOA-free one egg wonder fry pan is the healthy choice to have in the kitchen for efficient frying. It is also dishwasher safe and compatible with all cooktops except induction.
- Perfect for breakfast sandwiches, single servings or perfectly sized portions
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with...
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution
7. T-fal Nonstick Fry Pan, Nonstick Cookware
This T-fal Nonstick Fry Pan comes from one of the most reputable brands in manufacturing kitchen cookware, T-fal. The nonstick cookware pan gives you the durability and quality performance you are looking for in cookware.
It’s designed with a unique Thermo-Spot Technology indicator which shows when the pan is perfectly preheated. The Thermo-Spot pattern disappears when the pan is ready for cooking at the right temperature.
The base is made of a stainless steel induction base to enable even distribution of heat and compatible with all cooktops including induction. The nonstick interior is scratch resistant and durable which is even safe to use with metal utensils unlike most of the fry pans. Cleaning of the pan is easy and also dishwasher safe.
Finally, the handles are comfortable to use with a riveted silicone handle safe for oven use up to 400Degree F. This is the most advanced frypan you can buy and cook like a professional.
- TITANIUM NONSTICK INTERIOR: Durable nonstick coating that stands up to rigorous usage; Designed for...
- THERMO-SPOT TECHNOLOGY: Unique heat indicator that turns solid red to show when pans are properly...
- THICK INDUCTION BASE: Distributes heat evenly resulting in no hot spots for reliable cooking results
8. TeChef – 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan
The TeChef 5.5 one egg frying pan is another top quality frying pan for cooking breakfast for one person or two.
It can fry one or two eggs at a time and the nonstick coating is PFOA free. The nonstick coating is made of high-quality Teflon safe for cooking.
The handles are ergonomically designed for easy movement and using the pan.
This fry pan is built to last for a long time and it’s backed by a warranty to cover the defects that occur to the appliance. The warranty doesn’t cover defects from accidents or misuse of the frying pan per the instructions. You get to cook restaurant-quality eggs, omelet or sandwich with this fry pan which has a good heat distribution thus great delicious meals.
- The world's finest cookware coated with New Teflon Select - Color Collection
- New Teflon nonstick coating – Made without using PFOA / Nonstick coatings on TeChef products are...
- An ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable grip that makes for convenient handling
9. Joie Mini Nonstick Egg and Fry Pan, 4.5”
This Joie Mini Nonstick Egg and Fry Pan is a small-sized nonstick fry pan suitable for making a single egg at a time. It can also cook pancakes with less cooking oil or fat due to its nonstick quality. This pan is BPA and PFOA free to maintain a healthy routine of cooking in the kitchen.
Joie Mini is very affordable and reliable for quality frying of eggs and pancakes for single people. The heat distribution is evenly and fast for simple cooking. It is compatible with electric and gas stoves. Its small size and nonstick make it easy to clean by hand washing.
- Joie Mini Nonstick Egg and Fry Pan, 4.5” Set of 2
- Fun and functional mini fry pan is great for preparing an easy breakfast for one
- Heat resistant handle
10. Simply Calphalon 12-Inch Nonstick Omelette Fry Pan with Lid
This Simply Calphalon 12-Inch Nonstick Omelette fry pan is constructed with the Calphalon’s signature hard-anodized Aluminum for excellent heat distribution and conductivity.
The interior surface is coated with a double coating that is reliable, durable, and sturdy. You can cook the best omelet, hash browns, searing meat, and other meals that require frying.
The handles stay cool on the stovetop which is made of cast stainless steel and silicone. The cover is made of tempered glass which is oven safe 400 Degree F.
Cleaning is easy due to the nonstick coating but it is recommended to only hand wash the frying pan. You can cook with the pan on an electric flattop, gas-electric coil, halogen, glass, and ceramic which are compatible. The warranty guarantees quality which is full 10 years
- This nonstick fry pan is perfect for omelettes, hash-browns and other pan-frying tasks
- Calphalon's signature hard-anodized aluminum construction for excellent conductivity and even...
- The interior surface is double-coated with Calphalon's sturdy, reliable nonstick coating
11. Cooksmark Copper Pan 10-Inch Nonstick Induction Compatible Frying Pan
The Cooksmark Copper pan comes with a lot of quality features to provide easy cooking and the best-tasting eggs meals for you.
Its made with Maxlon super nonstick copper coating that is wear-resistant and healthy for cooking. The triple interior is durable and which makes it scratch resistant.
The Aluminum core provides optimal heat distribution and easy release. The base is stainless steel induction compatible for all the cooktops available including induction. The dual-riveted handles made of stainless steel provide a comfortable grip and stay cool. The fry pan is also oven safe and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
12. Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized
Hard-Anodized Aluminum cookware provides the best heating and fast distribution. The cookware lasts a long time because of the strong construction of combined stainless steel and Aluminum materials.
The handles are dual-riveted, silicon over stainless steel which is keep them cool. The fry pan is included in a whole set consisting of cooking pots. To get the frying pan you have to buy the 12 cookware set.
This is suitable for people who would like to have more than just a frying pan but an investment in a uniform quality cookware set. The reputation of the Rachael Ray cookware extends to all the associated tools including the frying pan which cooks eggs perfectly. It is oven safe to 400 Degree F and suitable for all cooktops except the induction. It is also dishwasher safe to make your cleaning easier.
- Durable, quick to heat, oven safe cookware set: This cookware boasts hard anodized construction for...
- Quality, long lasting nonstick pots and pans: Pan interiors are coated in durable, PFOA free,...
- Set includes: 1 quart and 2 quart saucepans with lid, 6 quart stockpot with lid, 8.5 inch and 10...
How To Choose The Best Nonstick Pan for Eggs
Frying pans come in different designs and sizes, and with different materials, which can be confusing. There are some common features to consider, however, when buying a frying pan for eggs.
Nonstick pans are the best but in this guide, we’ll consider the best of the best with top ratings and that also rate well on the factors below.
|Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri||Gas, Electric, and Induction Stovetop Compatible||Granite Gray|
|Flamekiss Orange Ceramic Coated||Dishwasher safe||Orange|
|Excelsteel 18/10 Stainless||Dishwasher Safe||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Tramontina 80123/003DS Gourmet Heavy-Gauge Aluminum||Suitable for electric||Dark gray|
|Green Pan One Egg Wonder Ceramic Non-Stick||Dishwasher Safe||Black|
|T-fal B1500 Specialty Nonstick||Dishwasher Safe||Gray|
|T-fal Nonstick Fry Pan||Oven Safe, Non-Stick||Black|
|TeChef – 5.5-Inch One Egg Frying Pan||Hand Wash Only||Purple|
|Joie Mini Nonstick Egg and Fry Pan||Safe on electric and gas stoves||Black|
|Simply Calphalon 12-Inch Nonstick||Gas, Electric, and Induction Stovetop Compatible||Black|
|Cooksmark Copper Pan 10-Inch Nonstick||Gas Stovetop Compatible||Red|
|Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized||Nonstick, dishwasher safe cookware||Gray with Red Handles|
The pan should be safe to use before you buy and add to your kitchen collection, obviously.
Some pans have coatings with a reactive material that can cause health issues. Make sure the pan is PTFE & PFOA-free (which are part of the compound known as Teflon), which will help protect you from harmful risks and make it user-friendly.
As a side note, there are some safety precautions that you yourself should take while cooking:
- Don’t heat empty pans. Empty pans get really, hot, really fast, which means you’re far more likely to risk things like burns or grease fires due to higher than expected temperatures as soon as your food items hit the heat.
- Avoid max heat with nonstick pans. At the highest temps, the coatings may start to break down and release some potentially harmful fumes into the air, whether you notice it or not. Check the manufacturer’s recommendations as to the maximum temperature a pan can withstand, both for your health and for the longevity of the pan.
- Do not broil in a non-stick pan. Same as above, avoid the highest temps and check the user guide. Not many pans can go from stove to broiler, so when in doubt just avoid broiling altogether.
For the best results of well-cooked eggs and delicious taste, the pan should have a good heat distribution.
With a good pan, the heat is evenly distributed to every inch of the pan. A lightweight pan made from aluminum or titanium has the best ability to distribute heat perfectly. They are easy to handle and move around the stove with a durable span.
The jury is still out whether aluminum cookware can release too much of this metal into the food you eat, so double-check the pan you’re considering carefully to see if this is a risk. Coated aluminum does not have this same risk as non-coated, because the food will not come in direct contact with the aluminum.
An ergonomic handle helps to flip the eggs while cooking for better-browned eggs or pancakes. The aluminum pans conduct heat well and get very hot and the handles should also be heat resistant to avoid burns to the hands.
You may not use the handle much when simply frying an egg, but to adjust the batter for the perfect shaped pancake or to tip and drain grease from bacon or browned meats, you’ll notice if you buy a pan with a less-than-comfortable handle.
With ergonomic handles, you are safely able to grab the handle without fear of accidents, both in the form of spills or burns. It should be well attached to the body of the pan to make it strong.
Generally speaking, handles that are of one mold with the pan or are welded/riveted on are going to be stronger than pans with screws. A screw is designed to be able to tighten and loosen, so you’ll likely find the handle comes loose over time.
There are different types of pans for eggs with varying measurements. A pan between about 5 inches to 9 1/2 inches will be enough to give you a good frying egg routine. The smaller size can fry 1-3 eggs at a time while the bigger can fry several eggs and pancakes.
If you are planning on cooking lots of eggs, make sure to have a bigger pan with a flat surface for evenly cooked eggs.
Do consider the size of your stovetop burners before buying a pan, however, If your chosen pan is extra large in diameter, but you’ve only got small burners (perhaps on an apartment size stove), you’ll want to make sure it’s also very highly-rated on heat distribution. If the pan only holds the heat in the center, the part that touches the burner, you’ll never get those eggs that overhang the heat source to cook in any reasonable time!
Aluminum nonstick pans make the best pan for eggs with their ability to distribute heat evenly and durability. Titanium is also a great choice for pans.
Both of these materials are lightweight which makes the pan easy to handle.
The ceramic coating on the nonstick pans provides a long-lasting life-span to the pans. Looking for a pan with this coating will add value and lengthen the life of your frying pan.
Ceramic is desirable over stainless steel and Teflon due to the safety reasons mentioned above, so do check the coating description carefully for whatever you purchase.
Assuming you purchase a pan with a highly-rated, high-quality ceramic coating, you’ll also find the next buying consideration point to be much easier than lower quality coatings!
Ease of Cleaning
A frying pan for eggs should be easy to clean to make your kitchen activities simple. If it doesn’t clean easily, it becomes cumbersome to clean the pan daily, and well, there goes your egg-a-day routine.
Having a dishwasher-safe pan would be an added advantage, but do keep in mind that not all non-stick pans are dishwasher safe and the extra hot water temperatures in a dishwasher can actually damage the ceramic coatings even on some of the best quality pans.
In addition, due to the nature of dishwashers and many now even advertising “no need to rinse the dishes first,” you’ll often find that dishwasher detergent is typically harsher than standard handwashing dish soap. This can also damage the pan coating and shorten the life of your pan.
What Else Can I Cook In A Nonstick Pan?
The beauty of a good non-stick pan is how versatile it is for more than just a well-made egg breakfast.
Some other foods that are best cooked in a nonstick pan include:
- Fish/seafood (notorious for sticking to pans and falling apart!)
- Pancakes (get that good, smooth golden circle finish!)
- Cheesy foods (instead of burning the cheese to the pan, melt it onto your food!)
How To Care For Nonstick Pans
This is going to come down to the specific pan and the manufacturer’s recommendations for the nuances, but in general hand washing in warm, soapy water with a sponge or non-scratching scour pad is the safest and surest way to get your pan clean.
Almost every nonstick pan will also advise against harsh cleaners like steel wool or scouring agents (pads, powders, etc).
Where you’ll need to check with the manufacturer’s guidelines are in the following areas:
- Can my nonstick pan go in the dishwasher?
- Is it ok to soak a nonstick pan in water before washing?
- What cleaners should I avoid using on a nonstick pan?
Vinegar, being acidic, makes a great cleaning agent when regular soap just won’t cut it, but a poorly made coating on a nonstick pan may be damaged by it.
A naturally non-stick pan like cast iron cannot be soaked in water unless you want to risk rust and have to re-season it (there are none on this list for the fact of more complicated cleaning for cast iron).
Another rule to keep your nonstick pan in its best condition for as long as possible is to avoid using metal utensils. Silicone utensils are a great option though! No matter how gentle you think you are, you risk leaving even micro-scratches in the surface of the coating.
Every scratch makes more surface area for your food to stick to, and more nooks to get the food (and soap) cleaned out of.
We hope that this article simplified the process for your research and time to look for the best nonstick pan for eggs. All the frying pans listed here are best for cooking eggs and by choosing any one of these pans, you’d be good to go.
It’s high time to get yourself some solid, long-lasting cookware for your kitchen and impress your guests or family by cooking the best eggs either fried or scrambled!
Richmond Howard started Meal Prepify in 2019 and has helped over a million people learn how to meal prep, get better at meal planning, and create a kitchen they love to use. He’s an avid home chef and loves to bbq, grill out, and make awesome food for family and friends. He’s been featured on MSN, Renaissance Periodization, and Good Financial Cents.