This article may contain links from our affiliate partners. Please read how we make money!
If you love making chocolate at home, then you need to get yourself a chocolate tempering machine. It will make amazing chocolate that you can enjoy every day.
We’ve got an epic list of the best chocolate tempering machines for you to pick from. Several of these are great for commercial use as well!
Here are the 3 main criteria we used to find the best chocolate melting machine:
- Overall Quality
You can scroll down to our buyers guide to see why these criteria matter.
The best chocolate tempering machines will be easy to use and have temperature controls to vary up how you make your chocolate. Other factors to consider are capacity/size, how often you plan to use it, and price.
That’s why our top two picks are:
- Highest rated: Cuisinart CFO-3SS. If you’re tight on funds, but need a new chocolate melting machine-this is a great choice. It has 7000 reviews on Amazon with an average of 5 stars. For only $80, it’s a great deal.
- Best value: Nostalgia FPS200. The Nostalgia tempering machine is incredibly highly rated as well, but will come it at under $50. It’s definitely the best value pick and is the #1 best seller for chocolate fondue sets on Amazon.
We know how frustrating it can be to research products online. Our goal is that you never have to return a product that we recommend because it’s exactly what you wanted.
- 9 Best Chocolate Tempering Machines
- The 9 Best Chocolate Melting Machines
- 1. Best Overall Chocolate Tempering Machine – Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine
- 2. Best Professional-Grade Chocolate Tempering Machine – ChocoVision Revolation Delta
- 3. Best Budget Chocolate Tempering Machine – Huanyu Commercial Tempering Machine
- 4.Best Fondue-Style Chocolate Tempering Machine – Nostalgia FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot
- 5. Best for Advanced Users – ALDKitchen Double Chocolate Melting Pot
- 6. Easiest Chocolate Tempering Machine to Use – NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set
- 7. Most Stylish Chocolate Tempering Machine – Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
- 8. Best for Tempering Two Flavors at Once – Huanyu Commercial Chocolate Tempering Machine
- 9. Best Portable Tempering Machine – Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot
- 10. Best Child-Friendly Chocolate Tempering Machine – VonShef Electric Fondue Pot
- Buyer’s Guide
- Common Questions About Chocolate Tempering Machines
- Final Verdict
9 Best Chocolate Tempering Machines
Here’s a quick overview showing all of our top picks and the factors we looked at in our research. You can click through on any model to check out the recent price. You can also take a look at other customer’s chocolate melting machine reviews.
|Product||Best for||Melting Capacity||Price|
|Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker||Highest rated||6.25 lbs||$|
|Nostalgia FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot||Best value||3 lbs||$|
|ChocoVision Revolation Delta||Best commercial grade||17 lbs||$$$$|
|Huanyu Commercial Tempering Machine||Best for mid-size||9 lbs||$$|
|Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine||Most capacity||25 lbs||$$$$|
|ALDKitchen Double Chocolate Melting Pot||Best for advanced user||4.5 lbs||$$|
|NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set||Easiest to ue||1 lbs||$|
|Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot||Best Portable||4 lbs||$|
|VonShef Electric Fondue Pot||Most Child friendly||1 lbs||$|
The 9 Best Chocolate Melting Machines
1. Highest Rated – Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker
For some buyers, how your chocolate tempering machine looks and whether or not it matches your decor is incredibly important. If you can appreciate a stylish machine then consider checking out the Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker.
Although this is best used for chocolate fondue, it still offers the functionality you need to temper chocolate. The heating process can be manually controlled using the accurate temperature probe – perfect for melting all types of chocolate!
The plain but stylish steel aesthetic is neutral enough to look good alongside any kitchen decor. This is perfect for anyone who is wanting a tempering machine that will complement their chosen aesthetic.
Included with this fondue maker is a 6.25 lbs melting bowl, which is excellent for melting large quantities of chocolate at once. However, if this is your first time tempering chocolate stick with smaller quantities at first.
Anyone who is after a stylish-looking tempering machine may find the Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker to be exactly what they need. It doesn’t feature the bells and whistles of specialist machines, but it is perfect for melting chocolate for tempering.
|Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker|
|Melting Capacity||6.25 lbs|
- Fantastic aesthetics – If stylish looks are important to you, then you can’t go wrong with this product.
- Very accurate temperature readings – Manual temperature probe gives responsive and precise temperature readings.
- Non-stick bowl – May sound like a small feature, but a non-stick bowl can prevent a lot of annoyance.
- Not great for commercial settings – This product isn’t really designed for professional kitchens or people producing lots of tempered chocolate.
2. Best Value – Nostalgia FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot
When you don’t need all the specialist functionality included in high-end tempering machines, then a fondue pot could be just what you need. Perhaps one of the best fondue-style machines on the market is the Nostalgia FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot.
It doesn’t offer all the bonus features found on premium tempering machines, but it will offer you everything you need to dip your toes into chocolate tempering.
The manual control for temperature is fairly simple to use and offers enough variance for melting any type of chocolate you may need. It can also be used for melting a range of food items, such as cheese and sauces.
Durability has been heavily considered by Nostalgia in this tempering product. The solid stainless steel bowl has been built to last, offering corrosive resistance – It can even be placed in your dishwasher for convenient cleaning!
On either side of the bowl, you can find cool-touch handles which make shifting this large steel bowl around a lot easier. It may not add anything to the tempering process, but small additions like this can vastly improve a product.
If you’re not looking to splash out on a specialist tempering machine just yet, but you do want to give try out chocolate tempering, this is the perfect middle ground!
|Nostalgia FPS200 Electric Fondue Pot|
|Melting Capacity||3 lbs|
- Durable construction – Corrosive-resistant parts help this device stand up to a beating in the kitchen.
- Versatile – Suitable for melting a range of foods, not just chocolate.
- Great aesthetic – Definitely one of the coolest ways to get your chocolate tempered.
- Fairly small capacity – This product is best for people who aren’t melting large amounts of chocolate at a time.
3. Best Commercial-Grade – ChocoVision Revolation Delta
With a massive 17 lb capacity, this ChocoVision machine is perfect for anyone working on a large scale or in a professional setting.
You can be sure that the stainless steel construction will last for years to come – which is great, because this machine isn’t cheap. In fact, compared to the likes of the Huanyu machine, you can expect to pay at least $2500 more!
That said, this hefty price tag accompanies a range of excellent features.
With the ChocoVision, you can keep your chocolate perfectly tempered for up to 18 hours – you can dip into it as and when required.
It also offers precision temperature control, unlike the VonChef fondue pot, which gives users very little control over the operating temperature.
|ChocoVision Revolation Delta|
|Melting Capacity||17 lbs|
- Easy to use – This machine’s simple design makes it super easy to use.
- Built to last – Its solid stainless steel design makes sure that it won’t easily be damaged.
- High capacity – Massive 17-pound tank means you will always have enough chocolate for the dish you are making!
- Keep warm – This automatic tempering machine prevents the chocolate from burning but holds it at a steady temperature until you are ready to use it.
- Limited features – The tank is huge, but there is only one, meaning you can’t melt two different kinds of chocolate at once.
- Expensive – As a commercial-grade machine, it’s definitely one of the more costly options out there.
4. Best Mid-Size Machine – Huanyu Commercial Tempering Machine
If you are on a strict budget and you don’t want to splash out on a premium product, then the Huanyu Commercial Tempering machine is an excellent choice.
This manual melting pot machine offers everything you could need for chocolate tempering, without costing a fortune.
This chocolate machine from Huanyu gives users the option to have 2 different chocolate flavors melting at once, with its dual-chamber layout. If having 2 tanks isn’t good enough for you, each has a 4.5-lbs capacity, meaning you can have a huge 9 lbs of chocolate tempering at once!
This means you could have semisweet, milk, and/or white chocolate melting at the same time, which you can combine once tempered. If you like the idea of making chocolate inventions featuring a dense flavor profile, this machine can help you experiment with several flavors at once! Unlike many other machines listed here, the Huanyu has lids for each tank to both help the chocolate melt faster and stay at the correct temperature until you are ready to use it.
Huanyu have thankfully considered cleanliness when designing this impressive budget tempering machine. Its stainless steel design is incredibly easy to wipe down and the double boiler system can be removed offering you an easy way to clean chocolate residue.
If you are already familiar with the tempering process, then the manual control knob is an excellent addition to this machine. It’s not quite as beginner-friendly as an automated system, but if you know the exact temperatures needed it’s an easy-to-use system. The stainless steel build ensures that the product is sturdy and dependable, with easy-to-use controls. All you have to do is turn the dial to the correct temperature and flip the switch!
One drawback would be that it’s difficult to adjust the temperature for each individual tank, which could be an issue when using different chocolate types that melt at varying temperatures.
Finding a robust chocolate tempering machine when shopping on a budget can be a challenge. But with this budget offering from Huanyu you should be able to temper with minimal fuss and without breaking the bank!
|Huanyu Commercial Tempering Machine|
|Melting Capacity||9 lbs|
- Accurate control knob – Manual control wheel allows for precise control over the temperature.
- Easy to clean – Practical design means that this product is very easy to clean compared to others on the market.
- Large capacity – This 2-tank option can hold a total of 9 pounds per use.
- Can produce small batches – You don’t have to use both tanks each time you use the machine – you can opt, instead, to use one if you’re producing a smaller batch.
- Good for creativity – This is the best chocolate tempering machine if you plan on combining different flavors.
- Heavyweight product – Heavy-duty design has its benefits, but it also makes the product quite heavy.
- Uses water – Some users report a risk of water and steam splashing onto the chocolate.
- Heat distribution – It’s difficult to control each tank individually when using both. It can also be hard to remove the tank without burning yourself.
5. Most Capacity – Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine
We consider this model from Hilliard to be the best chocolate tempering machine because, although compact, it can melt up to 25lbs of chocolate per day. This is a real powerhouse machine and is ideal for both personal and commercial use. If you need large quantities of a specific chocolate creation, this model can help you meet your target over a day.
Alternatively, if you want to make just a small batch to test out your chocolate tempering ideas, the Hilliard can produce batches as small as 1 1/2 pounds. So it’s both good for experimenting and making huge batches once you are happy with your chocolate inventions.
It’s also great for variety and is particularly good at chocolate coating. With this Hilliard’s product, you can easily coat clusters, nuts, fruits, and creams.
No time is wasted cleaning when using Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine, with minimal parts and its stainless steel build, cleaning in between batches is quick and easy. Its simple, cuboid build ensures that it can be slotted into any corner of your kitchen or workshop, and its weight of 45lbs ensures that it can be moved around easily.
If you want to expand the capabilities of your chocolate tempering production line, you can invest in other Hilliard products, such as the G.M.S. Decorator, Topping Machine, and Chocolate Cooling Cabinet, each of which are compatible with the Tempering Machine.
|Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine|
|Melting Capacity||25 lbs|
- Big turnover – If you want to temper daily on an industrial scale, Hilliard’s Chocolate Tempering Machine can do that.
- Coating capabilities – This is one of the best chocolate machines because it can coat pretty much any filling.
- Compact – Considering that this machine can produce 25lbs of tempered chocolate per day, it takes up surprisingly little space.
- Adaptable – Hilliard has a wide range of additional products that can be used alongside the tempering machine.
- Expensive – For such a high-quality chocolate tempering machine, you can expect to pay a high price.
6. Best for Advanced Users – ALDKitchen Double Chocolate Melting Pot
Depending on your needs, you may be considering investing in a chocolate tempering machine that can cater to large chocolate quantities. If this is the case, we would highly recommend checking out the ALDKitchen Double Chocolate Melting Pot machine.
This commercial-friendly model offers 4.5 lbs melting capacity, which is perfect for budding chocolatiers. It can also be customized for a smaller design thanks to its removable melting pots.
The manual temperature adjustment knob is best suited to professionals, or those of you with experience in chocolate melting processes. It can be hard to know which temperature to use for milk, white and dark chocolate so a manual system isn’t ideal for beginners.
Unlike most of the products on this list, the ALDKitchen chocolate melting pot considers energy usage. The melter uses a 1KW power cord and each melting pot can be switched off to save energy when not in use.
Overall, this large quantity chocolate tempering machine is a pretty impressive offering, especially for those in a commercial kitchen. It could be improved with an automatic temperature control system as beginners may struggle to get to grips with the manual knob.
|ALDKitchen Double Chocolate Melting Pot|
|Melting Capacity||4.5 lbs|
- Energy-saving design – Economical and eco-friendly operation.
- Comes with two-removable bowls – Perfect for batch melting and tempering.
- Compact design – Can be used as a portable device if you need to go on the road.
- Industrial aesthetics – Not the best-looking device for a home kitchen.
7. Easiest Chocolate Melting Machine to Use – NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set
When it comes to chocolate tempering, beginners may struggle to find a tempering machine that is suited to them. The NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set is a perfect tempering set for beginners and offers you a way to temper chocolate in minutes!
Perhaps one of this product’s standout features is its combination of fondue and tempering functionality. Beginners don’t need the features that advanced chocolatiers will, which is why this machine offers the perfect balance of fondue and tempering.
Its small size lends itself well to smaller kitchens and personal use. However, as it’s not as technically complete as a few other options on this list it may not be the best option for commercial chocolate tempering.
The temperature control system featured on this fondue maker is fairly simplistic but should be enough for beginners to temper chocolate. It offers 2 set modes, a 109 °F warming mode and a 140 °F melting mode.
In terms of accessories, the NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set comes with a superb selection of extra goodies. With your purchase, alongside the machine, you will receive a range of molds and cooking utensils – but not all of them will help when it comes to tempering!
For beginners, few chocolate tempering machines on the market will offer accessibility quite like this. It may not be suited to professional use, but that’s not what it’s designed for. If you’re looking for your first chocolate tempering machine, this is the choice for you!
|NutriChef Chocolate Warming Fondue Set|
|Melting Capacity||1 lbs|
- Powerful – High powered heating element offers quick and efficient tempering.
- High-quality materials – Constructed from PET food-grade safe aluminum.
- Small and lightweight – Many people will love the device’s compact design.
- Small capacity – Keeping the device compact means sacrificing melting capacity.
8. Best Portable – Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot
Portability can be an excellent feature for chocolate tempering, especially for party or delivery services. The Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot offers portability without sacrificing functionality.
As this machine is designed with portability in mind, it does sacrifice some capacity. This shouldn’t be an issue for smaller commercial services, but it may be a letdown if you are looking to craft large batches of tempered chocolate.
In terms of heating efficiency, you won’t need to wait long to melt your chocolate. The less time needed, the lower your machine’s energy usage, which can save you a large amount of money in the long run.
You can expect this product to last you a while as Dyna-Living has used the highest quality stainless steel materials. This also provides an easy-to-clean surface, which anyone who has used melted chocolate before will be able to appreciate.
Portability is rarely considered in the world of chocolate tempering, which is why the Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot is such a standout product. Anyone who operates a remote tempering service should add this to their shopping cart today!
|Dyna-Living Chocolate Melting Pot|
|Melting Capacity||4 lbs|
- Affordable – Perfect for anyone working on a budget.
- Efficient – Unique heating method is super energy-efficient.
- Can melt a range of foods – Cheese, candy, chocolate and more can all be melted down using this device.
- Very simple – Some people will be looking for more features on their tempering device
9. Best Child-Friendly – VonShef Electric Fondue Pot
Introducing your child to the world of chocolate tempering can be a great way to get them into cooking at a young age. The VonShef Electric Fondue Pot is the perfect machine for showing your children the wonders of chocolate tempering.
High temperatures are the biggest worry when it comes to tempering chocolate with a young child. Thankfully, the VonShef Fondue Pot makes use of heat-resistant handles to lower the chances of nasty accidents.
The smaller capacity is also suitable for younger children, especially when it comes to interactive birthday parties – Just be sure to supervise any children when they use this fondue pot.
In terms of how it looks, the VonShef Fondue Pot won’t look out of place in any kitchen design. The neutral red color is aesthetically pleasing and is surprisingly resistant to stains caused by melted chocolate.
There are very few child-friendly tempering devices available on the market. Fortunately, the VonShef is not only extremely child-friendly, but it is also an excellent device when compared to its premium-style competitors!
|VonShef Electric Fondue Pot|
|Melting Capacity||1 lbs|
- Great for families – This affordable and child-friendly is good fun with the family.
- Decent capacity – For a small device, you can fit quite a lot of chocolate inside.
- Heat resistant handles – Easy to carry around the kitchen, or around parties!
- No temperature gauge – Lack of an accurate gauge can make tempering a little difficult.
Before you dive into purchasing the first chocolate tempering machine you find, you will want to know exactly what features to look out for. As there are thousands of tempering machines on the market it can be hard to tell which is better than another.
We have crafted this buyer’s guide to help you discover what your chosen tempering machine should include, and what you could probably skip to save yourself some cash!
Types of chocolate melting machines
There are a few different machine types in the world of chocolate tempering. Each one offers unique positives and negatives, so it’s always worth comparing the different models before you settle on one. The main types include:
- Melting point: One of the most popular types of chocolate tempering machines on the market is the melting pot design. This offers a double boiler seated in a handy chamber that will allow you to melt chocolate with ease.
- Fondue maker: Another common type of machine you will come across is a fondue maker. Although this is slightly different from your usual chocolate tempering machine it will offer everything you need for chocolate melting and tempering.
You will also need to consider whether you choose a manual or semi-automatic machine.
- Manual: These will offer you greater levels of control but will require slightly more effort than an automatic system.
- Semi-automatic: Generally, we would recommend a semi-automatic melting pot-style machine over a traditional fondue maker. This is due to the fact that melting pot machines are designed solely with tempered chocolate in mind.
At the end of the day, the best machine type is the one that you can afford. All types of chocolate tempering machines will offer you the means to create tempered chocolate so it will truly come down to budget and personal preference!
The capacity of your chocolate tempering machine will largely depend on whether it’s for personal or business use.
Most chocolate tempering businesses will want to invest in a large capacity machine. As they will be tempering chocolate on a larger scale, they will be able to make use of greater capacity, which can save time in the long run!
On the other hand, personal users shouldn’t spend too much just for a larger capacity. Most low to mid-capacity machines should be more than suited for personal use.
The highest capacity is the Hilliard commercial machine at 25lbs of chocolate. That’s honestly way more than you’d ever actually need for home-use. I’d recommend going with the Nostalgia FPS. 3lbs is a great capacity for home use and small parties. You can always add more chocolate along the way to keep it full for your guests.
You will also need to consider the space you have in your kitchen or tempering area. A machine with a larger capacity will take up more space which may not be a good idea if you are operating with limited space.
Perhaps the most important consideration you will need to make for any purchase is its price. It can be tempting to spend more on a better model, but if it’s outside your budget you may be spending more than you need to.
Ideally, before you start shopping for a chocolate tempering device it’s worth setting yourself a budget. Consider the features you truly need as you may be able to save yourself some money by opting for a cheaper less-feature packed model.
The best value purchase is our #2 pick, the Nostalgia FPS. It’s one of the most affordable chocolate melting machines on our list and is super highly rated. Our #1 pick is only slightly more expensive so if price isn’t your main concern, I’d recommend going with the Cuisinart CFO-3SS Electric Fondue Maker.
As long as you take the time to compare options, you should be able to find the best chocolate tempering machine for your needs!
There are a few different features you will require if you are planning to temper chocolate. Most of the best chocolate tempering machines will offer everything you need, however, there are a few specific features you will want to look out for.
Perhaps the most important feature when it comes to tempering is a melting pot. Melted chocolate is needed to create tempered chocolate, so you will want your machine to feature a double boiler (bain-marie) feature to melt your chosen type of chocolate.
There are a few bonus features worth checking out, especially if you have a little room to move in your budget. The ability to save chocolate recipes can be extremely handy and a removable mixing bowl is worth the extra asking cost.
Melting chocolate can get pretty messy very quickly, which means you will need to constantly clean your tempering machine. There are a few things you should consider when comparing machine models when it comes to ease of cleaning.
The material used when crafting your machine will have the biggest impact when it comes to cleanliness. Ideally, stainless steel machines tend to be the easiest to keep clean and are best for avoiding mess.
You may also want to check out a few models that feature removable parts. The ability to remove a particular section of your chocolate machine will greatly help you out when it comes to cleaning.
Wiping melted chocolate from your machine shouldn’t be too much of a headache no matter what type of tempering machine you choose.
Tempering can be extremely technical as certain types of chocolate will need to reach a very specific temperature. This means you will want to invest in a chocolate tempering machine with a decent temperature control system.
There are two main types of temperature control on most chocolate melting machines, a digital control system, and a temperature control knob. Most modern options will offer a digital system as it offers you finer control over the temperature of your machine.
As the temperature of your machine will largely impact the quality of your chocolate tempering, we would suggest spending a little more on a better temperature system.
Build quality is a measurement of the quality of your machine, such as its durability and how long you can expect it to last. Typically, a pricier chocolate tempering machine will feature a better build quality, but this isn’t always the case.
It can be hard to know the quality of a specific machine’s build as there is no set measurement. The best way to check the build quality of your chosen chocolate tempering device is to read a couple of customer reviews.
Reviews are a fantastic way to get an insight into the performance of a machine and its durability – especially if you can’t test it yourself!
We would always recommend spending a little more on a machine that features a decent build quality. A higher up-front cost is always better than needing to buy multiple machines because the cheaper one broke after a couple of months.
Depending on your preferences, you may want to invest in a machine that matches your kitchen’s decor. Although this won’t have an impact on the functionality of your chocolate tempering tool it may be important to you.
There are many types of machine designs out there, so finding one to suit your personal tastes shouldn’t be too difficult.
The two most common styles you will find are retro-inspired machines, that offer a 60s aesthetic or a sleek stainless steel design. Both of these look wonderful alongside any kitchen decor so wouldn’t recommend one over the other.
As long as your machine’s aesthetic matches your style and doesn’t cost a fortune, it’s worth paying a little more for a machine you like the look of!
Common Questions About Chocolate Tempering Machines
How does a chocolate tempering machine work?
First, a tempering machine will heat the chocolate to an exact temperature, this temperature will depend on the type of chocolate you are trying to temper. Once this temperature has been reached, the chocolate will consistently be cooled and reheated until it has been successfully tempered!
What’s the best machine type for tempering chocolate?
The best type of machine for creating tempered chocolate is a semi-automatic melting pot-style machine. These offer a double boiler function that can quickly melt chocolate and provide you with the perfect temperatures for chocolate tempering.
How long does it take to temper chocolate?
This depends on how much chocolate you are tempering, how long it takes to melt the chocolate, and the type of chocolate you are using. On average the chocolate tempering process shouldn’t take much longer than 5 to 15 minutes.
Can you temper chocolate more than once?
Yes, you can temper any chocolate a couple of times before it starts to lose its quality. This means you can make use of any left-over tempered chocolate instead of simply throwing it away!
What temperature is best for chocolate melting?
The exact temperature will depend on your chosen chocolate type. Generally, both milk and white chocolate should be heated to around 105 to 115°F. Dark chocolate should be heated to around 120 to 130°F.
Final Verdict: Which Chocolate Tempering Machine is Right for You?
The chocolate tempering market is full of great products. It’s so nice to be able to throw chocolate fondue parties at home for your kids or work event. It makes for a great addition around holidays.
The best chocolate tempering machine in my opinion is the Cuisinart CFO-3SS. It’s the most popular on Amazon with an average of 5 stars and is fairly affordable compared to some of the heavy duty machine.s
If you’re on a tighter budget, then go with the Nostalgia FPS200. It’s highly rated and will only run you $30-40. It’s an incredible deal and is one of the best chocolate fondue machine.
We hope that we have offered you an insight into the world of chocolate tempering. Be sure to check out the products listed today as we are certain they won’t disappoint!
If you want to get another gadget to really ramp up your kitchen abilities, check out our list of the best breadmakers for sourdough!
Richmond Howard started Meal Prepify in 2019 and has helped over a million people learn how to meal prep, get better at meal planning, and create a kitchen they love to use. He’s an avid home chef and loves to bbq, grill out, and make awesome food for family and friends. He’s been featured on MSN, Renaissance Periodization, and Good Financial Cents.